*****Rangers vs Hearts match day thread*****

Bad Robot

If Gio is still there should we boycott as a message to board  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Boycott

• Yes, we need to do something
    • No, go and back the team

Halliday and McKay will rip us new arseholes. That much is sure. The lack of fight/desire in that 'team' performance was disgusting today. And that was against farmers. 

Which leads me to ask......if the players have chucked it, why is Gio getting such a hard time? (I get it though....buck stops with him and all that). 

9 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

Halliday and McKay will rip us new arseholes. That much is sure. The lack of fight/desire in that 'team' performance was disgusting today. And that was against farmers. 

Which leads me to ask......if the players have chucked it, why is Gio getting such a hard time? (I get it though....buck stops with him and all that). 

Geeze fucking peace man 

Boycott absolutely pointless when it's paid for. All that would be left will be happy clappers that would lap up and accept any pish.

Instead it should be an opportunity to let the Board, Wilson, Gio and the imposters on the park know what is thought of them.

We all laughed when that mob had the shark out, but they left their board in no doubt what was to happen.  This shit is being accepted at Ibrox, we are in every bit as bad a state as they were under Lennon.

1 minute ago, DiamondDan said:

Boycott absolutely pointless when it's paid for. All that would be left will be happy clappers that would lap up and accept any pish.

Instead it should be an opportunity to let the Board, Wilson, Gio and the imposters on the park know what is thought of them.

What action are you suggesting?

12 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

We all laughed when that mob had the shark out, but they left their board in no doubt what was to happen.  This shit is being accepted at Ibrox, we are in every bit as bad a state as they were under Lennon.

Is that how airdrie would do it? 

Hearts will be right up for it and that will be enough to cause us absolute nightmares 

I wonder what nobody that never scores for Hearts will score their first chance of the game, I’ll go with Toby Sibbick with his 1 career goal at Barnsley 

16 minutes ago, Tommy Stubbs said:

Massive game this. Regardless of what anybody thinks about the manager or team we need to get behind them and give them our full backing 

Livingstone and St Johnstone were massive games... EVERY game is a massive game when the scum are ahead of us. 

Blind loyalty from the fans paying their hard earned money in the middle of a cost of living crisis when the team are playing utter pish isn't going to change this situation. 

4 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

Livingstone and St Johnstone were massive games... EVERY game is a massive game when the scum are ahead of us. 

Blind loyalty from the fans paying their hard earned money in the middle of a cost of living crisis when the team are playing utter pish isn't going to change this situation. 

The tickets are bought and paid for 

3 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

The tickets are bought and paid for 

You don't buy a season ticket then spend nothing all season. Fans are still paying for the commute / food/ merch etc. 

Also this @Tommy Stubbs is a wrong'un.... 

Joined 17 hours ago and one of his first posts after yesterday's game was that Gio should be given till the end of the season. 

At this stage I doubt Gio thinks Gio should get till the end of the season never mind any cunt else.