Bad Robot

If Gio is still there should we boycott as a message to board  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Boycott

• Yes, we need to do something
    • No, go and back the team

30 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Hearts will probably beat us, but don't worry, because The Accounts are out 🤔🤔🤔

Hearts haven’t beaten us at Ibrox in 10 years. They have a shocking record in Glasgow.

As poor as we’ve been we should win this one comfortably. I’d imagine they’d be more open.

Just now, G.E.C. said:

Hearts haven’t beaten at Ibrox in 10 years. They have a shocking record in Glasgow.

As poor as we’ve been we should win this one comfortably. I’d imagine they’d be more open.

They beat us at Ibrox in 2014.

Think it's important tonight that the fans go to back the team and not to think of how negative the last few weeks have been.

I am hugely frustrated with how things have turned out so far this season but trust GIO or not we need to give him support and the players backing tonight in what might be a tough game.

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

Wouldn’t say I’m looking forward to it, but going to the games with the boy is still one of the best things in life, looking forward to it if I’m honest for that, the football not so much

The wee man will never forgot the day Andy Halliday ripped us.

50 minutes ago, don logan said:

Going with my dad tonight. He's 84 in January. Looking forward to it.

Pretty similar mate, my old man is 76 in December, sitting in our same seats since 1988.

He will do my nut in getting players wrong, tactics and stuff but tbh it’s a rite of passion following Rangers and makes it all the better doing it with him and now my youngest daughter, who digs me up for giving her papa a hard time 😂😂

Probably be labelled a happy clapper now!

Gio has said he is going to turn things around well tonight is he's chance to start

Let's see if he drops players change shape or goes with the same old

Let's hope he can put his money where his mouth is & get us playing with the fight & passion we had at the end of last season 

1 minute ago, ayro said:

Pretty similar mate, my old man is 76 in December, sitting in our same seats since 1988.

He will do my nut in getting players wrong, tactics and stuff but tbh it’s a rite of passion following Rangers and makes it all the better doing it with him and now my youngest daughter, who digs me up for giving her papa a hard time 😂😂

Probably be labelled a happy clapper now!

My dad is so positive, even when the team are playing shite. Not a word of criticism will leave his mouth. I made a cunt of myself in front of him at the Malmo game last year. I could tell I disappointed/embarrassed him, but he said nothing. Will keep myself in check tonight even if there is carnage all around us.