*****Rangers vs Hearts match day thread*****

Bad Robot

If Gio is still there should we boycott as a message to board  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Boycott

• Yes, we need to do something
    • No, go and back the team

He’ll wheel out Arfield for this. It’ll be the usual shite football and we might scrape a win. Fully expect more dropped points on Sat then. World Cup break and the board will hope we’ll all just forget about our shambles of a club for a while 

52 minutes ago, Swagger said:

He’ll wheel out Arfield for this. It’ll be the usual shite football and we might scrape a win. Fully expect more dropped points on Sat then. World Cup break and the board will hope we’ll all just forget about our shambles of a club for a while 

It’s unfair on SA how much game time he is getting

I'll be there on Wednesday but took an extra shift on Saturday so will miss the game away to St Midden.

Always get my shifts worked around Rangers and have done for years but enough is enough now I would rather earn money than lose it watching the shite we are watching.

54 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

🤣🤣 Dont kid yourselves

There will be no protests of any significance, just happy clappers who will slink off to the subway at 80mins like good little boys.

where the fuck are our fans groups, scared to rock the boat  

2 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Too many internet warriors abuse our fan groups like SOS.

I know craig personally and the shit he took. When the protests and spivs were last drove out our club.

Hahaha

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

where the fuck are our fans groups, scared to rock the boat  

Look at the replies above, wee internet warriors, exactly why we dont have united group who take action like clubs in other countries, in italy for example, they go to the training ground and hound the players till the board arrive for questions.

Too many wee virgins amongst our support is one issue