Transfers, rumours, wants etc

RoboBearToo

11 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

McCrorie going out on loan makes sense to me. 
Sooner the better he’s involved as a regular first team keeper with someone.  

If after the OF game we are still 9 behind lr worse, then mccrorie should be number 1 till end of season, see what he's made of 

13 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

McCrorie going out on loan makes sense to me. 
Sooner the better he’s involved as a regular first team keeper with someone.  

It makes no sense considering we need a keeper and he’s the only one not been given a chance, and we’re not planning on signing one 

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

If after the OF game we are still 9 behind lr worse, then mccrorie should be number 1 till end of season, see what he's made of 

Agree .If he’s not good enough to be given that chance then he needs to be allowed to move on and make the best of his career elsewhere 

18 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Taking a penalty with his right foot is not evidence of anything.  Glen Hoddle podcast said this of him:

890E89AB-821E-46F2-8807-E42BF6C6F6D1.thumb.jpeg.fb50187013d80b7963348f83f687b81b.jpeg

Aye mate he took a penalty in the semi final of the European championship with his weaker foot. Which he then missed.

41 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I think it would be difficult to go out and get a first choice keeper without having to pay significantly over the odds mid season.

Getting a keeper good enough would cost a significant amount even in the summer window .

Reckon a good Bosman goalie would be the best bet and there ain’t very many out of contract keepers in the winter if any .

28 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It makes no sense considering we need a keeper and he’s the only one not been given a chance, and we’re not planning on signing one 

Surely it makes more sense to give McCrorie (who might be good enough) a shot vs hanging on with McGregor (who isn’t good enough anymore). 

23 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

Aye mate he took a penalty in the semi final of the European championship with his weaker foot. Which he then missed.

Which is why he missed. 😂

But I agree with the earlier poster that he was brilliant with both feet. 

35 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

Maldini is left footed.

Regardless, Maldini was brilliant with both feet, so the argument is completely irrelevant. 

No he's not unless he's suddenly changed he's strongest foot. Him and guys like spinazolla and cancelo I think may become more common same as the way wingers played on the opposite wing to their weaker foot.

Also he was way better at centre back imho. What was it him and baresi played. 196 games together and only conceded 23 goals in that time.

10 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

No he's not unless he's suddenly changed he's strongest foot. Him and guys like spinazolla and cancelo I think may become more common same as the way wingers played on the opposite wing to their weaker foot.

Also he was way better at centre back imho. What was it him and baresi played. 196 games together and only conceded 23 goals in that time.

Bonkers stat :lol: