*****The official Dundee Utd v Rangers thread*****

Madina

The biggest issue with our team is our CMs. Jack, Lundstram, Kamara, Sands (and Davis before he was injured) offer heehaw going forward.

Need new quality signings in there that drive with the ball, are direct and create / score goals.

Hate constantly referring to the filth across the city, but we need a midfield more like theirs rather than the dull, slow, sideways safety first passing, players we have. 

Not one of our players is having a really good season.  Few are even playing consistently well.  Hearing "outstanding" and "sensational" as descriptions for any player today is baffling imo.

Yes we're winning but we're not even playing well individually or collectively in both halves of games.

Beale must be realising that his job will be as hard as Gerrards was, without the front loading to help.

Goldson and Davies I'd build from, any of the rest I'd not bother in the slightest if they left this month 

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Not one of our players is having a really good season.  Few are even playing consistently well.  Hearing "outstanding" and "sensational" as descriptions for any player today is baffling imo.

Yes we're winning but we're not even playing well individually or collectively in both halves of games.

Beale must be realising that his job will be as hard as Gerrards was, without the front loading to help.

Goldson and Davies I'd build from, any of the rest I'd not bother in the slightest if they left this month 

Feel like Kent has stepped up again since Beale came in. Quite like to keep hold of him, but wouldn’t lose any sleep over any of the rest going. 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

The biggest issue with our team in our CMs. Jack, Lundstram, Kamara, Sands (and Davis before he was injured) offer heehaw going forward.

Need new quality signings in there that drive with the ball, are direct and create / score goals.

Hate constantly referring to the filth across the city, but we need a midfield more like theirs rather than the dull, slow, sideways safety first passing, players we have. 

Hagi and Lawrence may make a difference to this when fit.

Very laboured 1st halves of some games in  Beales reign but excellent 2nd halves in most of the games , its like Beales  working out teams and executing tactics and game plan to crush our opponents which is reassuring. Today would've been another draw from Gio. 

Let's go and Smash the sheep shagging inbred cunts for 90 minutes next week. 

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

The biggest issue with our team is our CMs. Jack, Lundstram, Kamara, Sands (and Davis before he was injured) offer heehaw going forward.

I totally agree but as has been pointed out their fat manager has spent 45 million since he's come in. We are being linked with frees so far from what i've seen. I totally agree with Beale that we don't need filler, we need exactly the sort of player you describe that can come in and grab a game and drive forward. We are clearly better under Beale but I think the last few weeks of improvements have taken the heat of the board a bit. I still see no evidence that they are in any position to put the funds into the squad that is needed to overhaul them. 

20 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

What's he saying?

Hopefully that Kent was brilliant and Jack outstanding...

People are kidding themselves on if they think morelos is anywhere near his best. He thinks he will go and doesn't see him being a big loss

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Would have hooked Alfie as soon as he decided he couldn’t be bothered to run and tried to shoot from near the halfway line tbh

If we get any sort of money for him it’d be a miracle - yet Beale’s system overall needs a guy like him over a finisher like Colak

Genuinely think he was being an arse because he was put out wide.