*****The official Dundee Utd v Rangers thread*****

Madina

37 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Feel like Kent has stepped up again since Beale came in. Quite like to keep hold of him, but wouldn’t lose any sleep over any of the rest going. 

I'd agree and I'd prefer to retain him. But I'd also have no qualms moving him on for money this window if the likeliest scenario was he's leaving for nothing in the summer.

9 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

He mentioned family if you read his comments.

I take it on the chin.

We won, a half time drubbing from the bealer sorted it 

What are you on about? I’m talking about you saying you got a temp ban for mentioning someone’s wife being catholic ffs

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

But even then, they play as a more attacking 3rd CM. I think the other two (usually Jack, Kamara or Lundstram) are needing replaced. 

I would happily keep Lundstrum of those 3 more defensive minded midfielders and maybe try Lowry in there to provide more of a positive force getting it forward. But yeah some more quality to come in this window would be very welcome.

A bit of a nothing game in the first half though a lot more control from us and we're now keeping teams a lot further away from our goal the more we play under Beale.

The change at half time wins the game for us. Alfie's runs and dropping off changed everything. He, Tillman, Kent and Sakala are such a dynamic front 4. As much as I like Colak we need to see more of that from him. Only seen it once really against Aberdeen at Ibrox and it was probably our best performance all season under Gio.

I was glad to see McLaughlin back in goals instead of McGregor again if I'm honest. He has his flaws but he has the ability of actually being able to move.

9 minutes ago, The FF Snitch said:

spacer.png

If this was McGregor, he doesn’t come out for it, it reaches the United player and he scores.

Perfect example right there. We had one exactly like that against Motherwell and McGregor just let it run across him. It could have easily ended in a goal!

with living up here, thank feck we never slipped up again,  the first half we were being dragged down to their level, no able to string 3 passes together on a shit pitch.

2nd half, again it felt like a light was switched on, more purpose up front and really no looking like conceding, onwards to Hampden! 

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

What are you on about? I’m talking about you saying you got a temp ban for mentioning someone’s wife being catholic ffs

Same thing. Diff rules apply.

My opinion, will always say how it is. Just like i did with bassey and now wee sakala, backed him fully cause i can see the player and what he brinfs/can bring.