*****The official Dundee Utd v Rangers thread*****

Madina

*Sun 8th

*4pm

*Tannadice

ย 

Moving on from yesterday's disappointment and onto Sundays game. Hopefully we wont see Sands in defence ever again ๐Ÿ˜”

Dundee U have picked up a bit of form but I'm going for 0-2.ย 

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

8-0 Rangersย 

Fuck we are away from homeย  and you say we are going to get beat by the score you show,,,,fuck they beat them by 9,,,, we need 10 goalsย  against them.

Keep up with the drinking,,,

2 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Same team as Monday but Devine and McCrorie starting. Give Tav some reduced minutes to get back to fitness. And time to evaluate McCrorie. Lowry to come on instead of sands or wright.

More chance of me winning the lottery (and I dont play it), than McCrorie starting the gameย 

56 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Looking forward to more progress. As much as we're not playing brilliant football we do seem to have turned some sort of corner and I'm not dreading every game ๐Ÿ˜‚

Weโ€™re not playing amazing football, but Iโ€™d say we are slowly improving each game.

We need a decent win, and skudding the Arabs 6-0 would be a decent tonic for me. Just the medicine required to pick us all up. Followed by a lifting of the League Cup, then defending our Scottish Cup with great gusto.ย 

๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒป

ย 

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

We also need to start winning against them more often too. I think we've only won once in our last five games at Tannadice?

2021-22 Lost 1-0 & Drew 1-1
2020-21 Won 2-1
2012-13 Lost 3-0
2011-12 Lost 2-1
ย 

Fuck meย :lol:ย 
ย 

This has Bealeโ€™s first defeat all over it.ย 

6 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

We also need to start winning against them more often too. I think we've only won once in our last five games at Tannadice?

2021-22 Lost 1-0 & Drew 1-1
2020-21 Won 2-1
2012-13 Lost 3-0
2011-12 Lost 2-1
ย 

I was thinking this earlier, it feels like weโ€™re utter crap whenever we play there for as long as I can rememberย (bar winning the league in 2009).

Rugby Park has the same feeling for me - even when we win there itโ€™s an utter slog, not helped by the pitch in fairness.

8 minutes ago, The FF Snitch said:

I was thinking this earlier, it feels like weโ€™re utter crap whenever we play there for as long as I can rememberย (bar winning the league in 2009).

Rugby Park has the same feeling for me - even when we win there itโ€™s an utter slog, not helped by the pitch in fairness.

We've hammered them at home a few times but I think we've also lost to them at home in the cup twice in the last ten years too. Under Ally twice? 2012 and either 2013 or 14?