Michael Beale

ElBufalo20

Just now, gmcf said:

It's quite possible . I keep thinking not only to 55 , but to 3/4 seasons in Europe where we punched above our weight against some quality teams , to see there's something there . I'd give him a bit of time . 

Lose the first match against them next season (the final game of this season against them doesn't matter a fu** but I expect us to lose it anyway) and he'll be gone. A Rangers manager who can't lay a glove on the filth can't be a Rangers manager.

12 minutes ago, MVRanger said:

Beale cannot control Raskin standing about with his hands up or Sakala missing open goals. The man deserves a full close season and at least until Christmas before we even begin to judge him. 

He’ll get it. Potential signings of injured players from the Championship won’t see him lasting long into the new season 

6 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Outwith playing them he's had a decent record . 

Against them , 3 out of 4 games it's been touch and go . Like I say , I'd give him next season . 

We'll be disappointed again, he's no beating the scum if he can't change the mentality, he ain't doing it even with new players.

5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I don’t really blame Beale tbh.

We’ve gone from getting a roasting to competing in the OF games.

He’s got one hand tied behind his back with this squad of fucking idiots. Can’t legislate for Souttar, Davies, Raskin or Sakala’s howlers over the last 3 games and it’s not like he has other options in the squad. 

This is it. Hopefully he understands that our front three is dire and our midfield needed a bit more spark to create today.

You can't legislate for Raskin's error today. Spend all week doing x y and z in training  it that's a shocker of a mistake.

11 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I don’t really blame Beale tbh.

We’ve gone from getting a roasting to competing in the OF games.

He’s got one hand tied behind his back with this squad of fucking idiots. Can’t legislate for Souttar, Davies, Raskin or Sakala’s howlers over the last 3 games and it’s not like he has other options in the squad. 

A Rangers manager doesn’t get a pat on the back for competing in Old Firm games for fucksake

Just now, Essandoh said:

I’m fucking baffled that I’ve got mates stunned that there’s any pushback at all against him being given the job. We appointed a glamourised first team coach with no experience and no history of winning trophies but apparently it’s controversial to feel angry about that. 

Our standards are shameful.

We could hire Guardiola and he'd struggle with this team.

Our squad is trash. He deserves the summer to fix it.

He's made a couple mistakes sure, but the main issue is the lack of quality players. Player for player we're far worse than them.

5 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

We'll be disappointed again, he's no beating the scum if he can't change the mentality, he ain't doing it even with new players.

Yeah , mentality is key . Which is why we need a complete overhaul of the squad . 

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

I’m fucking baffled that I’ve got mates stunned that there’s any pushback at all against him being given the job. We appointed a glamourised first team coach with no experience and no history of winning trophies but apparently it’s controversial to feel angry about that. 

Our standards are shameful.

It’s not standards. Write down your combined 11 and see how many players would start from us. I have it 4 (at a push). He’s not responsible for that

Just now, Somemightsay7 said:

We could hire Guardiola and he'd struggle with this team.

Our squad is trash. He deserves the summer to fix it.

He's made a couple mistakes sure, but the main issue is the lack of quality players. Player for player we're far worse than them.

Just wildly untrue

Im not saying he’s a bigger problem than the players but the fact is we’ve got a novice manager in charge of our footballing department because he got on well with the board the last time he was here

Thats a fucking farce

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

Just wildly untrue

Im not saying he’s a bigger problem than the players but the fact is we’ve got a novice manager in charge of our footballing department because he got on well with the board the last time he was here

Thats a fucking farce

Its also alot of absolute made up shite

For me there has been more than enough improvement to already to show he is the right man. 

With additions to the squad and a pre season I'm confident for next season. 

Compare our last 2 performance against them compared to under gio and its clear he knows how to set the team up. 

Sadly at the min they have better players than us and a stronger squad 

9 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Who else could get a tune out of that squad? He's done as well as anybody could.

Gio won a SC beat the filth and did well in Europe. And got punted. Lose again to the filth picking the same serial failures and Beale should be no different.

46 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I have a really horrible feeling we're about to have a rerun of the Warburton era.

Just saying this to mate last night Beale comes out with same bullshit as Warburton to . Warburton was great for the line I seen them play when I was Watford youth coach and his targets very Warburton style to