Welcome to Rangers, Todd Cantwell!

Just now, rabc10000 said:

If we had signed them early enough, u know gettings deal done for the start of the window opening they all may have played. I dont know either way.

You think we would have played 3 players who could only have signed the day before the game?

Slightly worried about how he'll do in front of the Ibrox crowd when things aren't going our way but he's quite an exciting player on his day. 

I find it quite an interesting signing because I'm not sure how we will use him. Will him and Kent play behind a striker? Will he play left and Kent middle with Sakala on the right and we revert to a 4-2-3-1? Or will he take Kent's spot and Kent be sold? One thing that happens is it makes the bench a lot more palatable because him, Kent, Sakala, Morelos, Colak and Tillman don't all fit in the same XI.

I also wonder if we would have signed him if Lawrence and Hagi were near returns. 

On a side note he looks like Gail Platt's long lost son.

Just now, psb07158 said:

I think in some games we'll play him + Tillman as part of the midfield 3 with 1 holding and in other games we will rotate the front 3 and he may get a more advanced role

Maybe in games at home against the dross but I'd be surprised if we were that open in the majority of games, especially with the way we push our fullbacks on.

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

It shows just how idiotic you are tbh 

I'm more positive by the day there are two people using the Rab account, as some posts there seems to be a logic and some intelligence there.

I'm thinking one user is the real Rab, the other probably the dildo, and i've no idea which one is which 🤣

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

I guess looking for transfer deals to completed quickly and promptly after identifying players is a bit too much to expect?? Sure Gerrard was decent at that iirc Guilty as fuck I am

Wanting them done quickly and expecting them to be done and in the team the day after the window opens aren't the same though are they

1 minute ago, BlueVanguard said:

People moaning about people moaning :lol:

RM is mental.

Is that you moaning about people moaning about people moaning? 

Mind you this could be construed as moaning about people moaning about people moaning about people moaning.

3 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

I guess looking for transfer deals to completed quickly and promptly after identifying players is a bit too much to expect?? Sure Gerrard was decent at that iirc Guilty as fuck I am

If you can tell me how the Whittaker deal could happen then I’ll happily play your stupid game 

2 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Maybe in games at home against the dross but I'd be surprised if we were that open in the majority of games, especially with the way we push our fullbacks on.

Yeah I was meaning against bottom 6 teams or lower league in the cups (Thistle could be a decent game to try it)

Amazing how 1 extra (hopefully) quality player can give us options. Raskin + Whittaker and I'd be delighted with this window.