Welcome to Rangers, Todd Cantwell!

Can tell he's very comfortable on the ball as he always seems to have that little bit of time good players have. Just needs to get used to his teammates and them get used to him.

Without doing much today I think he'll be a good player when we have a settled and proper linked up team in the forward areas.

I was shocked that he started considering he isn't match fit. 

He was bursting all over their half and exuded confidence.

Fantastic to watch. Reads the game so we'll..

Great to see a new signing hit the ground running. 

I was specifically against us signing more players from down south as i think you can find cheaper prospects abroad who have massive ceiling’s. Just need to look at Mitoma at Brighton who cost 2.5m, many more examples. However i have a good feeling about this kid. Think he could well be one of our most important players next season.

• 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Fear no foe said:

Happy again ☺️

Probably an unnecessary bump for a mere Instagram post but here's hoping his new found happiness will see him regain the form that seen him tipped for the top a few seasons ago 

20230210_214354.jpg

Much respect for him for being so open about his mental health struggles during lockdown. Role model already.

10 hours ago, Fear no foe said:

Happy again ☺️

Probably an unnecessary bump for a mere Instagram post but here's hoping his new found happiness will see him regain the form that seen him tipped for the top a few seasons ago 

20230210_214354.jpg

I’m happy, Cantwell’s happy.

Everyone happy.