Beale "It's not like I'm going to be devastated come next week if we don't get another in"

GOAT

8 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Not like you to maon.

Still a few days to go in the transfer window. 

Stop shitting your pants man. 

Take a chill pill 

The reality is we need two or three in this window, bed them in. The three that have been mentioned would be good (one we've got). 

To me the OP is right, it is concerning if MB has changed his tune slightly. 

If we come out this window with only one "playable" signing that's a shit show IMO. 

5 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

The reality is we need two or three in this window, bed them in. The three that have been mentioned would be good (one we've got). 

To me the OP is right, it is concerning if MB has changed his tune slightly. 

If we come out this window with only one "playable" signing that's a shit show IMO. 

Days to go.

Calm to fuck doon!!!!!!:furious:

14 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Days to go.

Calm to fuck doon!!!!!!:furious:

I've not made one single comment on transfers thus far (check if you like). I'm not panicking, simply making a comment. 

Ross Wilson is a cunt and so is Robertson, there's my input. If you don't like it, I don't give a fuck mate. 

Just now, GOAT said:

The window opened 27 days ago.  We’re 9 points behind celtic.  They’ve signed four players to our one despite this.  I think everyone is well within our rights to fucking moan. 

We’ve won all our games bar one. No need for moaning just yet. 

6 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

We will be bringing in 2 more before Tuesday. Fact.

Fact?

:craphead:

Stop talking pish, well even more than normal.

We hope to sign 3 players or more.  Stop bullshitting. 

We have signed one player who can play in February so far.... FACT!

Just now, GOAT said:

So have they….

Oh and most of ours have been a struggle. 

They’ve got rid of Juranovic the Greek and Jenz. They have just signed replacements.

The league is over so no need to rush in for the sake of it. I think if we beat them in new year and the league was on we might’ve strengthened more and earlier.

Just now, ElBufalo20 said:

They’ve got rid of Juranovic the Greek and Jenz. They have just signed replacements.

The league is over so no need to rush in for the sake of it. I think if we beat them in new year and the league was on we might’ve strengthened more and earlier.

Obviously winning the cups that are left don't matter then? 

8 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

I've not made one single comment on transfers thus far (check if you like). I'm not panicking, simply making a comment. 

Ross Wilson is a cunt and so is Robertson, there's my input. If you don't like it, I don't give a fuck mate. 

8 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Some drunken cunt misquoted you. 

Sew when I find out who he is I will will sort him oot. 

50 minutes ago, GOAT said:

What a strange comment considering before the window opened he was wanting three or four first team players in and not just squad fillers.

Singing from the boards hymn sheet already.

I hear your passion mate, I really do, but let's wait until the end of January before jumping in. I'm pretty sure Wilson will know fans won't be happy with one signing. As long as he doesn't panic buy like last January with Ramsey in order to appease the fans.

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Aye

Aye, check. I do have an opinion though. Let's see how one's on here react if we win fuck all cups. Oh, oh, but it was ok, we signed one player that could actually play, in the midst of a chronic midfield, GK, RW. 

I won't be the only cunt moaning then  :confused:

4 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Aye, check. I do have an opinion though. Let's see how one's on here react if we win fuck all cups. Oh, oh, but it was ok, we signed one player that could actually play, in the midst of a chronic midfield, GK, RW. 

I won't be the only cunt moaning then  :confused:

Entitles to your opinion.

Still days to sign players. Calm doon and stop predicting a trophyless season. 

So fucking negative. 

No surrender???

7 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Entitles to your opinion.

Still days to sign players. Calm doon and stop predicting a trophyless season. 

So fucking negative. 

No surrender???

I didnt predict that either, so best not "put words into my mouth" and listen to what I'm actually saying. 

If I wanted to be a defeatist or a smart arse I would have done it in the transfer thread. Have I panicked or commented in that thread? 

28 minutes ago, GOAT said:

The window opened 27 days ago.  We’re 9 points behind celtic.  They’ve signed four players to our one despite this.  I think everyone is well within our rights to fucking moan. 

No mate everything will be fine in the end and of you think otherwise you’re just a moaning bastard.