Beale "It's not like I'm going to be devastated come next week if we don't get another in"

GOAT

30 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

What is it you want from him here? He’s quite evidently done his part. 

Start of the month - hope the fans are as excited about the players coming in as I am.

End of the month( one half fit player in ) - if we bring in nobody else I’m quite happy 

By the way Ryan Jacks playing well 

Nobody else in and a new contract for the done Ryan Jack ? 

Poor 

2 hours ago, GOAT said:

The window opened 27 days ago.  We’re 9 points behind Celtic.  They’ve signed four players to our one despite this.  I think everyone is well within our rights to fucking moan. 

Celtic manager has signings ready for the summer also no doubt while Beale will be looking to use this squad until they drop dead. 

14 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

IF we go into February without any other signings I will be totally scunnered. I think the returning players from injury are being looked at like new signings to be honest so Beale or the board don't want to add anymore to the wage list. 

I am really underwhelmed by this window. Our Rivals are strengthening at every window while we are walking to the finish line. It's important to get players identified and signed as quick as possible so they can come in and get used to the game up here and there new team. Not only for the next 6 months but for the future also and that's something our squad doesn't have with the likes of Roofe, Helander, Davis, Mcgregor, Arfield, Jack, Morelos, Kent contract expirering 

Still feel our bench can be really weak some weeks also and no matter how bad some players play they are guaranteed starters like Tav for instance. Worst season I have seen him play for us I think he's been really terrible but that can be up for debate. The long term thinking for this squad worries me at Rangers and I just feel we are so lazy and penny pinch under this board and while this board are in charge I can't see us doing what needs to be done it's all take take take and never give. They are shafting us something awful. Times are so fucking hard right now for a lot of people and they bring out a fucking new shirt while we are desperate for new signings and to fix the total staleness (if that's a word) that's settled into this club. 

That's just my opinion and worries and I know not everyone will think like me so don't start shooting me down because you disagree. 

Something in my stomach is telling me we might see a signing on the last day from a player in Scotland in the SPL though. Im thinking Nisbet but then again if any word of him coming to us celtic will snoop in for badness like the Scott Allan deal.

We need rid of our whole midfield/wingers just about. I'd keep Kent, Cantwell in there with Lowry, Raskin, and hopefully Whittaker. That's a good start, getting the avg age of the team down aswell. 

Get one or two new strikers and priority a goalkeeper. That's how bad/aged our squad is right now. 

So no, expecting at least 3 in this window isn't fantasist, better that than trying to get 7/8 in the summer in a wanner. 

Just now, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

We need rid of our whole midfield/wingers just about. I'd keep Kent, Cantwell in there with Lowry, Raskin, and hopefully Whittaker. That's a good start, getting the avg age of the team down aswell. 

Get one or two new strikers and priority a goalkeeper. That's how bad/aged our squad is right now. 

So no, expecting at least 3 in this window isn't fantasist, better that than trying to get 7/8 in the summer in a oner. 

Yes mate and we need players that are ready to step in if Cantwell or Kent get injured with the same sort of traits or something a bit different depending on the opposition, I would be happy to wait for a GK till summer to be honest. We as a club still need to fight for the league regardless of it being over but soon as they are declared winners I would like to see McCrorie get a chance for however matches that it may be towards the end of the season to judge if he stays or not. bringing in to many players at the one time surely couldnt work either. I believe it will take 4 or 5 windows for Beale to have a squad and team that he is 100% happy with.

13 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Start of the month - hope the fans are as excited about the players coming in as I am.

End of the month( one half fit player in ) - if we bring in nobody else I’m quite happy 

By the way Ryan Jacks playing well 

Nobody else in and a new contract for the done Ryan Jack ? 

Poor 

I'll never slag Jack, Arfield or Davis as they've been great for our club, but they are getting on/past it now. 

Beale has hinted at roles for Arfield/Davis, probably to instill what our club is all about. Keep them  in that capacity if need be, but not playing. 

I still solemnly believe that was Jimmy Bells role - certainly not just kit man- He knew what was expected and "probably" let the players know. He's sadly gone now, so not unexpected we need someone to continue that role to a certain degree. 

10 minutes ago, onlythestrongsurvive said:

We need to get rid of a few and bring in the right replacements - if it takes to the summer so be it

rather that than spend £3m on shit like matondo just for the sake of getting someone in the door

The thing about that is. If that arse wipe Wilson hadn't spunked 3 mill on a dud like Matondo, this bargaining for players right now might not be happening. 

The Matondo signing alone should have seen him booted from our club. 

But.... According to Specky at the AGM he's doing "an outstanding job" :lol:

42 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

The thing about that is. If that arse wipe Wilson hadn't spunked 3 mill on a dud like Matondo, this bargaining for players right now might not be happening. 

The Matondo signing alone should have seen him booted from our club. 

But.... According to Specky at the AGM he's doing "an outstanding job" :lol:

You having a wee drink like me mate lol -  it's cronyism at it's finest

3 hours ago, BlueVanguard said:

Yes mate and we need players that are ready to step in if Cantwell or Kent get injured with the same sort of traits or something a bit different depending on the opposition, I would be happy to wait for a GK till summer to be honest. We as a club still need to fight for the league regardless of it being over but soon as they are declared winners I would like to see McCrorie get a chance for however matches that it may be towards the end of the season to judge if he stays or not. bringing in to many players at the one time surely couldnt work either. I believe it will take 4 or 5 windows for Beale to have a squad and team that he is 100% happy with.

I think GK is the one position we really should have strengthened in the summer.

Never underestimate the effect a commanding GK can have on the defence.

Genuinely think a good GK would make out defence so much better and concede a lot less goals and make those nervy games a lot easier 

Just my opinion of course but that's where I would be looking. Build the spine of the team from the GK forward.

GK, raskin and cantwell would be ideal for me this window.

We’re further behind now than we were at the start of the window. That’s 4 they’ve brought in. We need 4-5 starting quality players brought in before the start of next season. 

Can be done in Summer but massive risk. And we’re at the stage where almost every signing needs to be a success now

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Squads rotten tbf. Still think we will get at least one more before the deadline but our squad has just aged too much, it’ll need an overhaul in summer 

Need to be moving on 1-2 guys around the 30 mark each year and buying younger just to stand still. I think our first team average is something stupid like 29.

Yet we keep doing the opposite. New contracts for Davis, Jack, McGregor was a joke. Sounds like Jack might be getting a new one again and Arfield probably not far off one.

31 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Need to be moving on 1-2 guys around the 30 mark each year and buying younger just to stand still. I think our first team average is something stupid like 29.

Yet we keep doing the opposite. New contracts for Davis, Jack, McGregor was a joke. Sounds like Jack might be getting a new one again and Arfield probably not far off one.

Jack didn’t get a new deal after last season.

Any cunt can see our squad of players is rotten. We play in a pish league and we struggle to see teams off week in week out.  We play a brand of football that would get the game stopped.  
There is no way Beale can be satisfied with what he’s got - if this is it our only hope of a cup  is if  Cantwell can hit the ground running and we can somehow get Lawrence available 

We need huge investors to splash millions into our club- buying players for 2-5 million - is our limit.

Fucking Newcastle signed some one for 45 million yesterday - we can not compete with this.

We can fill our stadium every week and have a huge fan base around the world- but we just haven't the money.

41 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Any cunt can see our squad of players is rotten. We play in a pish league and we struggle to see teams off week in week out.  We play a brand of football that would get the game stopped.  
There is no way Beale can be satisfied with what he’s got - if this is it our only hope of a cup  is if  Cantwell can hit the ground running and we can somehow get Lawrence available 

We can't beat celtic next month unless Cantwell hits the ground running? Behave.

9 hours ago, Swagger said:

43 minutes ago, Swagger said:

There is no way Beale can be satisfied with what he’s got

How have you managed to change "not devastated" to quite happy and satisfied? People have been putting words in Beale's mouth all window, not just you.