Young Bearette with the Raskin scoop ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Bad Robot

Just now, East Enclosure Row N said:

Because they know there is no chance of ever seeing you there ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Really weird post, but I have never been to Ibrox on a day when we arenโ€™t playing, youโ€™re correctย 

7 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Why do people just hang around the ground? :lol:

In the good old days i use to dog school a couple of times a season and wait on the players leaving for training, jump the underground to Partick and then back again to meet them on the way off the bus. They were always really good, particularly McCoist, Goram and McCall.ย 
As much as he was usually great, I remember Gascoigne and Mclaren being complete arseholes one night after a game.ย 

2 hours ago, WWTC said:

In the good old days i use to dog school a couple of times a season and wait on the players leaving for training, jump the underground to Partick and then back again to meet them on the way off the bus. They were always really good, particularly McCoist, Goram and McCall.ย 
As much as he was usually great, I remember Gascoigne and Mclaren being complete arseholes one night after a game.ย 

Yes, mind it well when they came to Ibrox then bussed out to steps etc n cricket grounds.

Easy to get autograohs and signed taps back then.