This boards legacy

GOAT

Just now, B1872 said:

The issue we have with the rebuild is it's the little creep Ross Wilson backed up by the smarmy git Robertson who are involved. A competent Chief Executive in charge and strong scouting department following the Manager's plan and targeting areas we need is what is required. Until we get rid of they two we'll always struggle IMO! 

They aren't the only problem, the rest of the board that think Ross Wilson and Stewart Robertson are doing a good job, best in business etc.

They need to go as well, anyone that thinks Ross Wilson is doing a good job essentially, get to fuck.

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Charlie miller in the press talking about them taking over our most successful team in the world title.  Charlie that ship sailed long ago, think we’re actually third now behind some Egyptian mob and a mob from Uruguay.

The scum will be level with us this year as they are odds on favourite for the treble and League Cup in December. This current board will oversee the scum take over us in the near future and if nothing changes then the damage will have a lasting effect that we may never recover from. The reality is this board have seen us win two trophies in 8 year - I think we've won 2 trophies while celtic have won 21 during their time in charge. We really are spoiled according to John Bennet!!

5 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

They aren't the only problem, the rest of the board that think Ross Wilson and Stewart Robertson are doing a good job, best in business etc.

They need to go as well, anyone that thinks Ross Wilson is doing a good job essentially, get to fuck.

Yeah that patronising wee prick John Bennet as well. They should offer to sell up so see what the appetite is and see who is willing to buy. I'm not looking for some actual Saudi Prince, just people who know how to run a football club and give a fuck. This board have settled for second best and it's time they were removed.

Just now, B1872 said:

Yeah that patronising wee prick John Bennet as well. They should offer to sell up so see what the appetite is and see who is willing to buy. I'm not looking for some actual Saudi Prince, just people who know how to run a football club and give a fuck. This board have settled for second best and it's time they were removed.

100% no more mediocrity at Rangers. Anyone not pulling their weight needs to go, especially Wilson.

The boards legacy will be allowing the filth to become Scotland's most successful club. I remember when we were wracking up the trophies under Walter and were miles ahead thinking they'll never over take our trophy haul it'd take decades. I wasn't factoring in though that they'd win everything and we'd win practically fuck all in years. And here we are where next season will see the filth crowned Scotland's most successful club. And I can only see that increasing. That's the legacy. 

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, GOAT said:

This boards legacy still going.

players and board, bunch of shitebag bastards

Cannot see the situation changing anytime soon sadly. There will be no bored Arab oil baron coming to our rescue and unless Beale is able to work miracles with the bunch of serial losers that is his squad, then winning fuck all is the new norm for us. Scottish football is quite simple, beat Them you win things, we cannot beat Them, end of story.

1 hour ago, Jakes Pal said:

Cannot see the situation changing anytime soon sadly. There will be no bored Arab oil baron coming to our rescue and unless Beale is able to work miracles with the bunch of serial losers that is his squad, then winning fuck all is the new norm for us. Scottish football is quite simple, beat Them you win things, we cannot beat Them, end of story.

I've been watching Rangers for almost fifty years and in all that time I've seen periods of domination for both clubs, interspersed with the club who weren't doing so well winning the odd domestic cup. And then of course there was a brief period in the 80's when the two north east clubs took over. But the last decade has been the closest to total domination I can ever remember. We are basically now a Motherwell or a Hearts when it comes to playing the filth. Absolutely criminal how this has been allowed to happen. Five trebles in 7 seasons including four on the spin. Let that sink in. It's no longer a dominant spell for them it's now the new normal. Our club was dealt a near mortal blow in 2012 in the biggest stitch up in football history,and imo it has never fully recovered from it. And I really can't see it changing other than a billionaire sheik coming to our rescue which isn't going to happen. Even if it did I'm sure Scottish football would find a way to prevent it from occurring. All the records we once held are being overtaken by the filth,the most trebles won being the latest to go kaput. Next season will see them overhaul our trophy count, unthinkable a mere decade ago. Im actually numb taking it all in. 

39 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

I've been watching Rangers for almost fifty years and in all that time I've seen periods of domination for both clubs, interspersed with the club who weren't doing so well winning the odd domestic cup. And then of course there was a brief period in the 80's when the two north east clubs took over. But the last decade has been the closest to total domination I can ever remember. We are basically now a Motherwell or a Hearts when it comes to playing the filth. Absolutely criminal how this has been allowed to happen. Five trebles in 7 seasons including four on the spin. Let that sink in. It's no longer a dominant spell for them it's now the new normal. Our club was dealt a near mortal blow in 2012 in the biggest stitch up in football history,and imo it has never fully recovered from it. And I really can't see it changing other than a billionaire sheik coming to our rescue which isn't going to happen. Even if it did I'm sure Scottish football would find a way to prevent it from occurring. All the records we once held are being overtaken by the filth,the most trebles won being the latest to go kaput. Next season will see them overhaul our trophy count, unthinkable a mere decade ago. Im actually numb taking it all in. 

Absolutely spot on,

I never thought they would get close to our records never mind overtake them but now it's slowly happening, 

which is fkn soul destroying

42 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

It's no longer a dominant spell for them it's now the new normal

As I said. Winning nothing is now our reality, horrendous as it seems. The situation at the moment seems to be that those in the posh seats at Ibrox have accepted being second best is acceptable. How and when this situation is going to change is a long way away.