Samuel L Jackson the Prod

Albertz85

21 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Top was signed for a charity auction and that lot are trying to take the piss out of it. 

Bad patter.

What are they babbling?

Just read he was filming here and signed a top. 

Tbf nothing surprises me with that lot or scottish media but didnt see any of that myself

28 minutes ago, Albertz85 said:

What are they babbling?

Just read he was filming here and signed a top. 

Tbf nothing surprises me with that lot or scottish media but didnt see any of that myself

Commenting that he looks delighted, forced into holding it etc. Gimps.

45 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

you mean the mob that tries it's hardest to have any link with anyone famous, so much when any one of them who is in the public eye they try publicly to get famous americans who know fuck all about them to be seen with a sellic top

that mob?

Like this nobody.

98d6b4f0-4437-11eb-8602-2559c05ed00c.jpg

On 31/03/2023 at 19:58, Loyal72 said:

Top was signed for a charity auction and that lot are trying to take the piss out of it. 

Bad patter.

And at the same time they believe Snoop Dogg is and Coolio was a massive fan of their mob 

On 31/03/2023 at 20:11, Rowley Birkin said:

you mean the mob that tries it's hardest to have any link with anyone famous, so much when any one of them who is in the public eye they try publicly to get famous americans who know fuck all about them to be seen with a sellic top

that mob?

Their insecurity and inferiority complex is off the charts when it comes to us 

Look at any article about our atmosphere on the European run last season and it was full of them talking about parkheads “pyoor speshul” atmosphere. World of good it has done them in European knockout rounds for the last two decades :lol: