*****The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Actually don’t mind him tbh. He has good heading ability, good numbers and electric pace. If he had a single ounce of composure he’d be a £10m plus player. Sadly that’s where he lacks and in big moments it’s frustrating. This and the final where he hit the side netting are two that stand out

I think he's likely to score here m8

1 minute ago, AljayBoy said:

Aye he done well to get the shot in no arguments there, but when your back's to goal and you can dink it to a team mate who is facing the goal then i still think he should've passed it.

I don't but can accept your point of view as well. In some circumstances passing is definitely the right thing to do if another player is in a better position but I honestly just think Alfie was unlucky there. 

1 minute ago, J-Maestro said:

A free hit would be on the deck. Expecting a DM to rattle that in the top corner is mental.

He’s free in the box and has a shot. I expect a pro to be able to hit the target at least. Never said anything about the top corner. 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Chance after chance.

Guarantee they score with the first one they get

Given it feels like any decent chance we concede, opponents score, its more than likely to be the case

4 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Folk slating Sakala but no other striker we have engineer's those 2 chances he has had the way he did. Execution rightfully slated.

The fact that none of our other strikers wouldn't have made those chances isn't much of a defence when the end result of not scoring a goal is the same. I agree he doesn't need absolutely slaughtered for it but his finishing definitely wasn't good enough.