General Transfer Talk

Broxi

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Mental. What a waste of money. He’s absolutely done. Rotten whenever he gets a start. 

You say he is rotten but has 9 goals so far, not bad for someone who gets limited game time, we lament the lack of goals in here but rubbish someone who actually does give us a reasonable return in front of goal

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

You say he is rotten but has 9 goals so far, not bad for someone who gets limited game time, we lament the lack of goals in here but rubbish someone who actually does give us a reasonable return in front of goal

If we want a player that’s only effective in the last 10 mins of games then he’s fine.

Scored a double vs Aberdeen, started the next game and was as bad a performance as I’ve seen from a Rangers player this season.

No idea what his salary is, but surely we can get more value elsewhere?

Those comments from Beale are terrifying. You’re asking fans to part with the best part of £1000 just for season tickets and you’re serving up the majority of the same squad since 2019 with 2 trophies to their name on the back of another potentially trophyless season? 

If there isn’t a major turnover, 12+ players leaving for a start then serious questions need to be asked. 

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I’d cry if we gave Arfield a contract based on the fact he sometimes does well from the bench.

Wright and Arfield are useful for euro quota purposes. If they were not Scottish trained, they would not really be in consideration.

Same with McCrorie as club trained.

13 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Those comments from Beale are terrifying. You’re asking fans to part with the best part of £1000 just for season tickets and you’re serving up the majority of the same squad since 2019 with 2 trophies to their name on the back of another potentially trophyless season? 

If there isn’t a major turnover, 12+ players leaving for a start then serious questions need to be asked. 

There is no way 12 players leave the club in one single window, I wish, but I can't see that happen.

15 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I’d cry if we gave Arfield a contract based on the fact he sometimes does well from the bench.

He'll be staying purely because of our lack of numbers in our euro squad. Same with Jack. 

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Can’t actually believe he’s come out and said that. We need most of this squad off our hands but going by his comments it’s the squad we will have next season. 

Better get used to second place for a while to come. 

Just now, maverick1200 said:

He'll be staying purely because of our lack of numbers in our euro squad. Same with Jack. 

Be better registering a youth or no one, rather than paying a proper wage to someone who isn’t good enough. 

20 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Expecting 12 players to leave in 1 window is ridiculous tbh

5 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Can’t actually believe he’s come out and said that. We need most of this squad off our hands but going by his comments it’s the squad we will have next season. 

Better get used to second place for a while to come. 

That size of turnaround was never going to happen in one window. It’s going to take the next three windows to move the number of players that need to be moved on, on.

27 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Wright and Arfield are useful for euro quota purposes. If they were not Scottish trained, they would not really be in consideration.

Same with McCrorie as club trained.

But could you not just get rid of them and promote youth players into that role? The idea of Wright and Arfield being here next season doesn't sit well with me. We need a good starting eleven followed by players pushing them for that spot. Both players wouldn't do that.

9 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Meant to be signing Jack Butland, some boy from Norwich on a free (kieran dowell) and paying £7m for some striker from Fiorentina.

Kent, Morelos and Arfield 100% away.

And he's no wanting a director of football either.

Jack Butland fs.

10 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Meant to be signing Jack Butland, some boy from Norwich on a free (kieran dowell) and paying £7m for some striker from Fiorentina.

Kent, Morelos and Arfield 100% away.

And he's no wanting a director of football either.

Can you not even be bothered finding out who the 7m striker is? 

"We need a complete clear out"

Linked with a couple of players

"Not these players"

Its going to be a long summer 😂😂

If dykes was our main target to replace Morelos then it would be a bit grim.  If he is here as a 2nd or even 3rd choice then I've no issue at all.

I don't know butland so no comment on him.