General Transfer Talk

Broxi

17 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

With some people’s sense of humour, you can never be sure on here so I have to ask if you’re joking or is this genuine bad news?

Genuine mate poor guy had his whole life ahead of him then gone just like that, was a good poster 

RIP Eskey RM Legend 

48 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

I don’t like Maddison cause he scored a freekick against us the wankatron

Once a Don always a Don apparently. The cunt must be longing for those empty seats at that shithole again 

Just now, KingKirk said:

Talk about invading someone's personal space 😂

Screenshot_20230528_232119_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230528_232231.jpg

Seen that. Who is that guy? I for one am shocked and appalled at the invasion of personal space but fucking excited at some random suggesting Madison might be a goer.

6 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Seen that. Who is that guy? I for one am shocked and appalled at the invasion of personal space but fucking excited at some random suggesting Madison might be a goer.

Apparently a mate. Madison 😂 get Tielemans sorted first imo.

7 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I think he's just a mate. Can't find anything to do with him in regards to Millwall.

2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Genuine mate poor guy had his whole life ahead of him then gone just like that, was a good poster 

RIP Eskey RM Legend 

FFS. I did wonder why he’d gone quiet.

That’s a bit of a shocker. Poor bugger.

4 hours ago, RFC55 said:

I genuinely wasn’t tbh, my mate still works at the club and one or 2 times he’s told me stuff some happen some don’t. I don’t see him much anymore but I do talk to his nephews and it’s stopped feeding down to his level at the club. He only knows when it’s basically done now.

think the boy empire on FF is probably the closest I’ve seen to it now but again he can be quite vague at times 

Was Empire not KAI?

Maybe I'm just fucked 😕