General Transfer Talk

Broxi

2 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Sky Sports reporting the fat man is spurs,1st choice. Rarely do sky get it wrong 

Sky are often late to the party these days, Spurs supporters are going to riot if they land this fat wanker. 

I wouldn't bank on him running away just yet.

Just now, Loyal72 said:

Sky are often late to the party these days, Spurs supporters are going to riot if they land this fat wanker. 

Being announced at the vardy testimonial he’s away apparently 

6 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Spurs fans lol, cunt’s have been greeting about getting Levy out for years and their protests are pathetic as fuck :lol: riot lol

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Spurs fans lol, cunt’s have been greeting about getting Levy out for years and their protests are pathetic as fuck :lol: riot lol

Tbf they've got a cheek being picky, their squad has seen some of the best managers in football come and go.

Might as well try the shite end now.

1 minute ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

I'm not supposed to say anything but @KaiserJon just told me his mate at the NY Post has heard it's Matondo they really want

Jon’s pals just throw beer over him and tell him they’re journos and he makes up rumours. That’s how it all starts 

Just now, dummiesoot said:

Is Fatso Spurs first choice after every other cunt turned them down?

Straight out of the scum’s handbook of appointing a new manager…..he’ll fit right at home there

48 minutes ago, kris1984 said:

Is LA Galaxy on the telly in their champ league? Boy at work said so but can’t see anything listed

Search for concacaf channel on YouTube it's on there at 3

29 minutes ago, donegal_ger said:

Search for concacaf channel on YouTube it's on there at 3

Can’t make my mind up whether somebody who would stay up until 3am to watch a game just because a potential transfer target is playing is dedicated as fuck or absolutely off their head :lol:

38 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Can’t make my mind up whether somebody who would stay up until 3am to watch a game just because a potential transfer target is playing is dedicated as fuck or absolutely off their head :lol:

What does it say about you commenting in British time?

11 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

To be honest given that we haven’t actually spent any money on transfer fees yet we’re doing well on paper and it does seem like a bulk of the money is being kept to spend on the forward positions

It’s where the real difference is made at our level. A quality front line takes the pressure off elsewhere.

Likes of Hart, Taylor and Starfelt are bang average at best - but stroll this league because when they make a mistake it’s not critical as their forward line can dig them out a hole.

Quite exciting seeing a refresh in that area. Basically had Kent Morelos and a shite RW for the last 5/6 years. 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

It’s where the real difference is made at our level. A quality front line takes the pressure off elsewhere.

Likes of Hart, Taylor and Starfelt are bang average at best - but stroll this league because when they make a mistake it’s not critical as their forward line can dig them out a hole.

Quite exciting seeing a refresh in that area. Basically had Kent Morelos and a shite RW for the last 5/6 years. 

yep 100% - remember Ally saying years ago very little difference between a £400,000 defender and a £4m one, but massive difference up front.

On the face of it we’re doing smart business but at the same time none of the 4 players who have signed or look to be signing really excite me that much. The most exciting is Sterling who at the end of the day may just be a backup. 

Have question marks over Butland and Cifuentes, and Dowell is meh. The real test will be in the front 3 though. 

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

On the face of it we’re doing smart business but at the same time none of the 4 players who have signed or look to be signing really excite me that much. The most exciting is Sterling who at the end of the day may just be a backup. 

Have question marks over Butland and Cifuentes, and Dowell is meh. The real test will be in the front 3 though. 

They should be better than who is leaving. So that’s a start I guess