*****The Official Rangers v Scum Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

5 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Even big Bertie Bombscare had many solid games for us. Here's hoping for another one of these. 

Listen to Archies commentary after the goal and there's parallels with Davies. 

Cant remember him having many solid games 🤣

Bombscare moments a plenty then a couple of amazing goals against the taigs and motherwell.

Cup semi goal against them was an utter screamer tbf

38 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The last dance for this squad.

They fucking owe us big time.

Aye I'd certainly be saying to Morelos and Kent this is your last opportunity to show the fans what playing for us has meant to you and also in terms of getting a decent move.

Result dependant but this really should be the last game for many of them in our shirt. 

9 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Still better than the wimp currently. He has played on the left plenty of times.

You said currently. I honestly think people are going OTT about Davies. We've seen the Goldson/Davies partnership working plenty of times. 

23 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

Davies consistently passed it to Aberdeen players and also fucked up for the St Mirren second goal, Souttar has been solid in both those games, he has the form Davies does not. 

So which one of Souttar or Goldson would you have played left CB. 

8 minutes ago, Albertz85 said:

Cant remember him having many solid games 🤣

Bombscare moments a plenty then a couple of amazing goals against the taigs and motherwell.

Cup semi goal against them was an utter screamer tbf

Konterman was solid when our backs were against the wall, particularly in Europe against the better teams. His mistakes usually came in the easier games where we had more of the ball and more time to think about it.

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

Konterman was solid when our backs were against the wall, particularly in Europe against the better teams. His mistakes usually came in the easier games where we had more of the ball and more time to think about it.

Hmm. Maybe memory skewed but im sure that champ league group with monaco he was very ropey.

Him and Amo def didnt seem a good combo

5 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

You said currently. I honestly think people are going OTT about Davies. We've seen the Goldson/Davies partnership working plenty of times. 

I'll guarantee at least one goal will be conceded because of his error. Weve seen it working against dross, as soon as they have any sort of pressure the wimp folds. 

Just now, siamthedanger said:

Souttar I think, he’s done it a fair few times for Hearts. 

Has only had decent games for us at RCB.  Goldson/Davies has been by far the best combination this season. Davies recent form dip has been when Goldson has been out and he has played with Souttar. I dont see how Beale could start with anythibg but Goldson/Davies. 

21 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Even big Bertie Bombscare had many solid games for us. Here's hoping for another one of these. 

Listen to Archies commentary after the goal and there's parallels with Davies. 

Right behind that goal at the game celebration’s were fkn brilliant 

Just now, Brubear said:

Has only had decent games for us at RCB.  Goldson/Davies has been by far the best combination this season. Davies recent form dip has been when Goldson has been out and he has played with Souttar. I dont see how Beale could start with anythibg but Goldson/Davies. 

I see what you’re saying but tbf Souttar was carrying an injury when we seen him the start of the season plus had personal issues, I reckon he’d be fine in there, just think Davies head has gone a bit..

17 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Is The Auctioneers pub any good for watching the game? Going there today but not been to it before. :rangers:

Yeah been in for a few games against them gets busy but not to the point you can’t move or takes ages to get a drink. Would be the preferred place to go for the game in town.