Raskin wants to go to Chelsea

25 minutes ago, Marco said:

Don't think he can play for the Chelsea womens team mate.

Why does he need to play for Chelsea women’s team, when the Chelsea men’s team is full of fannies? 🔴🔵

1 hour ago, RoboBearToo said:

Ok some of what he said may have been taken out of context, but he still said it.

I'm sure many players have signed for us or them hoping it will be a springboard to bigger and better things, but you don't have to say it.

Most of us are thinking about building a team around Raskin and Cantwell, but Raskin want's to go to Chelsea.

Well based on what I've seen from him so far, I don't think the Chelsea womens team would want him

Might be decent at selling programes though

Must have been watching a different raskin mate. Guys been great in a poor team

1 hour ago, RoboBearToo said:

Ok some of what he said may have been taken out of context, but he still said it.

I'm sure many players have signed for us or them hoping it will be a springboard to bigger and better things, but you don't have to say it.

Most of us are thinking about building a team around Raskin and Cantwell, but Raskin want's to go to Chelsea.

Well based on what I've seen from him so far, I don't think the Chelsea womens team would want him

The Daily Record Twitter feed of RM posters. 

Good, means he has ambition to be the best player he can be. The only way he will ever move to Chelsea is by being a star man up here, which is exactly what we are after.

I want players who see Scottish football as a stepping stone, we get a few good years out them and move them on at a healthy profit.

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

He's just showing ambition. I wish players wouldn't do this though as many of us will understand it but to some fans I can understand why it seems like a wee bit of a kick in the arse. 

Exactly. Have all the ambition that you want, but whilst your here only talk about trying to win things with us.

It's like when folk moan about players saying we're a stepping stone to the EPL. We fucking should be. And we should be selling ourselves as that when pitching to potential signings.

Nothing wrong with helping others help themselves and we make money off the back of it.

6 minutes ago, RoboBearToo said:

Not sure I'd agree with that, he was good, but did nothing decisive and we lost.

Bit early for him to be bumping his gums about Chelsea

'bumping his gums' as if he's saying he plans on going there in the summer or something

He said it's his dream, he clearly supports them. 

2 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

'bumping his gums' as if he's saying he plans on going there in the summer or something

He said it's his dream, he clearly supports them. 

Do you think Jota or Furahashi or whoever dream about finishing their career with THEM?

Of course they don't but they're not spouting off to the media. 

The fucking cheek of Raskin man, he should want to stay at Rangers forever playing against the same teams up to 7 times a season with amazing away days to Kilmarnock and Livingston who boast the best looking green concrete pitches

Its l ready been said but for him to dream of playing for a specific club means he knows what he wants to get from his career and it means he’s going to have to work bloody hard and perform exceptionally well to achieve it and if he does he can go with my blessing.

It’s not like he said it’s his dream to sign for Leeds this summer when they get relegated

We are a stepping stone club in a backwater league, we can’t expect anyone to come here and want to stay forever, we get them here and give them a platform in europe to then cash in on them and repeat. Raskin looks he fits this model superbly.

1 hour ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

If Kamara, Kent and Morelos had the same ambition maybe we would be in a better position than we are in now.

Wasn’t the problem the clubs fault for not selling them. They did have the ambition to move. They all wanted to move and we didn’t sell them. So they didn’t sign on. Sulked. Made sure they didn’t get injured and have fucked off for nothing

Just now, OrangeRab said:

Wasn’t that the problem. They did have the ambition to move. They all wanted to move and we didn’t sell them. So they didn’t sign on. Sulked. Made sure they didn’t get injured and have fucked off for nothing

Kamara maybe, Kent I don't think so and Morelos I definitely wouldn't say that.

Even still, if it was the case it's not showing any drive/ambition at all.

2 hours ago, RoboBearToo said:

If you really want to become a player trading club then you just can't build teams around any specific player anymore, we built a full era around a squad, now Kent and Morelos are walking out the door for nanty when we should've got £20m for them and nobody would take Goldson for free after the season of his life, any player we sign with genuine top level potential will just be passing through here and we need to get used to it, Bassey is a perfect example.

That mob actually encourage teams looking and bidding for their players, might seem weird, it looks weird when you see them happy they've sold someone but they just reinvest continuously and it keeps them ahead of us, hopefully Raskin is good enough to get to Chelsea because that means we'll get a big bid for him in the next 1-2 years, likely not from Chelsea but another step in the road to Stamford Bridge.