Welcome to Rangers! Jack Butland!

Loyal72

Just now, DiamondDan said:

Tbf he was never not going to be number 1. He could sit on Man U bench for treble the money. 

Some people thought McCrorie would still get the nod, I'd agree he should be our number two definitely.

But pleased to get an experienced keeper in and a proper number one again that's hungry to prove themselves.

15 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Turned down a massive contract offer from his boyhood heroes (United) to come and be our number one.

Hats off. Hope he does well.

That's an important point. Rumoured to have turned down double the money to come here and to do that to your boyhood club means he must be pretty motivated to do well here. 

28 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Not his biggest fan or think he’s great but fuck it he’s here now so I think he’s a brilliant signing and will do well for us

Nothing like making a prize knob of yourself before the guy has even kicked a ball, eh mate? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

25 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Pretty much answers the "who's going to be number one" discussion straight away.

IMG_20230606_170759.thumb.jpg.809eebc36e7d84347d4633a56ef3d8fb.jpg

Yes, I think it would always be Butland unfortunately Mccrorie always seems to be destined as a back up but nothing more.