Steven Gerrard agrees to manage in Saudi league

15 hours ago, Loyal72 said:

Gerrard's response to the way his club announced two ex them players.

20230727_0311512.thumb.jpg.4347cf7608d39da8545ff6612450142c.jpg

20230727_0311532.thumb.jpg.fae51c99344ac0d88f00255b30ba6e19.jpg

Superb :lol: Stevie Gee will never be hated by me. Winning us 55 and them in total despair about the 10 was fucking amazing times. Must have listened to every Superscore board that season and every tim podcast that was on YouTube the pain in there voices was fucking magical.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, downviewbear said:

Hear there was just over 900 at one of there matches that must of been really exciting to watch 

Its a fucking dive. No one can say otherwise. Its propped up with massive amounts of money and still its fucking shite. A lot of publicity due to high level signings, but it will die out.. nobody really gives a shit, in my opinion.

6 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Its a fucking dive. No one can say otherwise. Its propped up with massive amounts of money and still its fucking shite. A lot of publicity due to high level signings, but it will die out.. nobody really gives a shit, in my opinion.

Was reading an interview with Michael Emenalo who is the director of football for the league and I don't see it dying out any time soon the way China did. They seem to be investing a lot into the infrastructure as well as youth development. 

On 28/09/2023 at 23:00, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Was reading an interview with Michael Emenalo who is the director of football for the league and I don't see it dying out any time soon the way China did. They seem to be investing a lot into the infrastructure as well as youth development. 

Yes... but most games have 900 cunts at it.. its pish. 

• 1 month later...

Seems really professional :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Upset Al-Ettifaq have thrown their weight behind Steven Gerrard after the former Rangers boss slammed one of his star men for absconding before their latest setback.

The 43-year-old could barely contain his anger after Mohammed Al Kuwaykibi made himself unavailable for the game against Al-Feiha by claiming he was too tired to play the Saudi Pro League game. The Liverpool icon admits he is seeking answers over the shock departure of one of his key men amid a run of one win in their last six games.

A miffed Gerrard said: "He got in his car and went home without permission. He was analysed by the doctor, the doctor said he was good to train but he got in his car and said he was tired and went home. I am still looking for reasons and answers as to why he wasn't here to help us today."

• 1 month later...

I know nothing about this league and never knew Gerrard was having such a poor time as manager, again.

Noticed this in Monday's English Gossip:

Under pressure Al-Ettifaq manager Steven Gerrard has called on the club's board to make "significant changes" in the January transfer window following a winless run of eight matches. (Mail) 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Trying to set the narrative early for when he and his coaching staff are inevitably sacked.

It’s not just him or his team mate it’s a few of the teams players and staff 

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

It’s not just him or his team mate it’s a few of the teams players and staff 

The money aside, I don’t know what any of them were expecting going over there tbh. Imagine Henderson will get a move back to England if he wants one, but can’t see any of the “top six” clubs taking him. 

30 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

The money aside, I don’t know what any of them were expecting going over there tbh. Imagine Henderson will get a move back to England if he wants one, but can’t see any of the “top six” clubs taking him. 

I have this feeling that he may end up at Luton

19 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Looks like Henderson has had enough too.

How did he get on changing a strict country's rules on LGBT (I don't know the rest)with his rainbow laces and rainbow armbands.

Forget about the 700k per week he was receiving.

1 hour ago, sRcFoCt said:

How did he get on changing a strict country's rules on LGBT (I don't know the rest)with his rainbow laces and rainbow armbands.

Forget about the 700k per week he was receiving.

Afaik his wife left him and he married a man so wants to move back.