Steven Gerrard agrees to manage in Saudi league

Just stumbled upon this thread, a man who could have been an absolute legend up here confirming for me what he actually is,  a wee sleekit rat bastard scouse cunt, I'll repeat what I said about him back then, I hope his career continues to nosedive. 

So confused.

Did he not leave us to be closer to his family being the key factor? So off he goes to Saudi to manage in a pool of players he probably doesn't have a clue about and a culture and religion that are very strict. He will not last a season. Sacked or resign I reckon.

10 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

So confused.

Did he not leave us to be closer to his family being the key factor? So off he goes to Saudi to manage in a pool of players he probably doesn't have a clue about and a culture and religion that are very strict. He will not last a season. Sacked or resign I reckon.

He’s not going 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

He’s not going. It was ruled out about a fortnight ago. Did you post this using a dial up connection that’s just finished uploading now? :lol:

Ha ha. Let’s see. 

On 30/06/2023 at 12:07, BlueSuedeSambas said:

He’s not going. It was ruled out about a fortnight ago. Did you post this using a dial up connection that’s just finished uploading now? :lol:

47 minutes ago, wully said:

Fucking rat

Screenshot_20230703_112830_Sky Sports.jpg

:snot:

On 30/06/2023 at 12:07, BlueSuedeSambas said:

😉 

41 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Odds on Morelos going there with SG must be pretty short.

Honestly, I doubt Gerrard ever wants to see him again. Loved a very charmed life under him and took the piss on several occasions. 

But wouldn’t be surprised if Morelos does end up in that league, it’ll be full of washed up wasters soon