Colak To Parma

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Shame he’s away, as I think he had something to offer still.

Clinical finisher, and think his ability to lead the line is underplayed.

Was the lone striker away at Hearts and Hibs, and we took them to bits with him scoring doubles both time. 

Can’t remember where I heard it, might have been Joshua Barrie on Rangers Review, but apparently his stats for working off the ball are really overlooked and underrated. 

1 hour ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Can’t remember where I heard it, might have been Joshua Barrie on Rangers Review, but apparently his stats for working off the ball are really overlooked and underrated. 

He likely looked way worse than he was off the ball and out the box because we've spent years watching morelos actively get involved in both they situations, 

Whereas someone like colak might think "im not gonna drop deep as that just reduces the space for the guys in the middle to operate with" 

Especially at the start of the season when lawerence was occupying the space people want colak to drop into

Hopefully the new guys have a clinical nature about them when chances fall their way, too often we spurn lots of chances because someone like morelos or sakala are on the end of them

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

He likely looked way worse than he was off the ball and out the box because we've spent years watching morelos actively get involved in both they situations, 

Whereas someone like colak might think "im not gonna drop deep as that just reduces the space for the guys in the middle to operate with" 

Especially at the start of the season when lawerence was occupying the space people want colak to drop into

Hopefully the new guys have a clinical nature about them when chances fall their way, too often we spurn lots of chances because someone like morelos or sakala are on the end of them

One of the early doors games we won 4-0 at Ibrox I think he was a breath of fresh air because we were stretching the play with him staying up front and not dropping in.

It was the option that we wanted to have for ages. It's a shame how it turned out. Hibs away this year he was excellent and really showed he was not just a penalty box striker as well.