Abdallah Sima

GOAT

2 hours ago, Nk89 said:

Can't believe we let Lammers go without having a replacement sorted, when we are soo short on players that can play in the front 3.

McCausland  Silva   Cantwell

Dessers

Probably our best option now

Lammers couldn't hit a fucking elephant on the arse with a banjo. You could replace him with Stevie fucking Wonder and we'd be better off.

8 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

This is Senegal's statement. It mentions the 'Adductor Longus' muscle. 

Reading that, I'm wondering if "leading to a long period of availability for the player" means in terms of the AFCON tournament, rather than the season. Certainly, Dr Google advises adductor longus the recovery period depends on the grade of injury. It could be up to 2 weeks with grade 1 or up to 4 months with a grade 3. 

Hopefully its assessed as a grade 1 or 2 which could be 2 - 6 weeks. 6 weeks would be bad enough, but a pro-athlete must be in better shape to recover quicker?

Obviously, because it’s us, it’ll be 4 months. 

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Obviously, because it’s us, it’ll be 4 months. 

We should just build a hospital wing extension on to the training complex and be done with it, probably cheaper in the long term than paying all these medical bills. Discussed to death I know, but WTF is going on with our squad and injuries?

9 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

We should just build a hospital wing extension on to the training complex and be done with it, probably cheaper in the long term than paying all these medical bills. Discussed to death I know, but WTF is going on with our squad and injuries?

Think the injury prevention/sport science part is fucking shite. Physios, fitness and doctor are some of the best around. 

13 minutes ago, molesmole said:

Nightmare we have no one in the squad to replace him or his numbers.

Be good to get at least 1 winger in this window. 

Matondo, Wright I can't see giving us the required consistency or numbers. 

If we get a striker in I can see Silva being shifted onto the left.

2 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

Now now, I won’t have a bad word said about our medical team, it is admirably led by Dr Klaus Barbie and Dr Harold Shipman..

15 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

He's by far our best attacking player.

It's a massive blow 

Tav has more goals and assists but I understand your point about Sima  having been one of our main goal threats.    My point is really that we are so short in that department that an erratic Sima has been extremely important.   We need a proper striker, or two.

20 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Obviously not ideal but Sima is not always very productive.   We just need to get by without him. A couple of decent signings would change our outlook.  

He’s the only player we can rely on to score goals, if we don’t get pens/free kicks.

4 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Tav has more goals and assists but I understand your point about Sima  having been one of our main goal threats.    My point is really that we are so short in that department that an erratic Sima has been extremely important.   We need a proper striker, or two.

Was defo handy attacking threat from both sides (tav/sima). 

Got to hope matondo finds that form he showed b4 his injury