Abdallah Sima

GOAT

3 hours ago, Zappa6995 said:

Absolutely Rotten today.

Totally shat it today he was miles off it and he didn’t even track back like he usually does 

If you’re having a shit day on the ball the bare minimum you can do is give 100% for the team 

Aware I am probably going to get shot down for this but outwith his goals I don’t think he offers enough.

He has played 29 times for us this season and has 2 assists and I am struggling to think of too many times when he has ripped an opposition RB apart and been a main contributor in our creative play.

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Think he fucked each of his first 5 touches. Then there was the header non clearance. 

Fucking brutal from a guy I thought pre kick off could be our match winner.

Worst thing was the touch he made to get Johnston booked was unreal

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Worst thing was the touch he made to get Johnston booked was unreal

Yep. Then let him off the hook when he should have been demanding the ball and targeting him for a 2nd yellow. The sort of thing you learn to do as a kid.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yep. Then let him off the hook when he should have been demanding the ball and targeting him for a 2nd yellow. The sort of thing you learn to do as a kid.

I agree but tbf, he *has* forced him to do something that should have been a 2nd yellow card and the referee has shat out of it

10 minutes ago, rossco87 said:

Aware I am probably going to get shot down for this but outwith his goals I don’t think he offers enough.

He has played 29 times for us this season and has 2 assists and I am struggling to think of too many times when he has ripped an opposition RB apart and been a main contributor in our creative play.

I know what you mean he probably is a 10m player, but not for us 

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I agree but tbf, he *has* forced him to do something that should have been a 2nd yellow card and the referee has shat out of it

Nah he's jumped for a header and caught one that yes should have been a 2nd yellow. I'd expect any player to go for a header.

But my boys wingers get told to drive at their full backs and draw fouls. And if bookings come then that winger and the rest of the team know to get that full back targeted relentlessly. It was naive to pretty much stop going at him one for ones.

31 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

That was a red n we should have it in media all January like the pedophiles would do

There's a whole list of grievances after that shocking Nick Walsh performance. 

I don't give a fuck if it sounded like sour grapes, we should have highlighted every decision that wrongly went against us in that statement after the game. 

3 hours ago, Ivybank said:

Not a fan of him ,his first touch is awful , been shite the last few games looks knackered at times, scored a few goals but against shite Scottish opposition another who I thought would bottle it and he did

I take it you were in a coma when we played Betis twice.

• 3 weeks later...
On 31/12/2023 at 15:14, bluenoz said:

Likable big guy, but I'm not a fan of the player. That clearing header for the first goal was disgraceful.

I'm sure people will point to the stats, but we need better wingers.

Stats as in 15 goals and 3 assists by the 2nd of January. It's exactly what we need from wingers.