Hypothetical Question re Morelos

DavieMacRFC

Hypothetical Questin re Morelos  

276 members have voted

1. 1. Would you accept him back

3 minutes ago, DavieMacRFC said:

In what way is that not clear?

You really are stupid.

And if you read the op I was also referring to alot of social media stuff I've seen posted so was asking a real question about the general consensus on Morelos from this forum.

Jog on to Kerry fail st as your lack of intelligence would fit in well with them ya bellend.

The OP doesn’t mention social media at all. 

The general consensus is that it was a stupid question to ask. 

Now you are resorting to insults because you’re angry about the reaction to your poll. 

1 minute ago, DavieMacRFC said:

Morelos is different to the likes of say Wiess.

He is our top European all time scorer who in the end just fizzled out, I firmly believe that player is still in him given the right diet and attitude.

Apologies for over elaborating but my posts seem to complicated for 1 guy on here 😅 

You said 5 minutes ago that it is not your desire to have Morelos back. 

1 minute ago, OhW said:

The OP doesn’t mention social media at all. 

The general consensus is that it was a stupid question to ask. 

Now you are resorting to insults because you’re angry about the reaction to your poll. 

I don't think it was a stupid question and I'm definitely not angry about the poll results I'm just annoyed at stupid people like you who failed to understand a quite clear question and poll.

4 minutes ago, DavieMacRFC said:

@OhW your trying to pick an argument because you made an arse of it, piss off and stay out of my notifications please.

I respect opinions but you are choosing an argument.

The only thing I misunderstood was the “please elaborate” option.

You got angry at the replies and tried to backtrack by saying it was hypothetical or just an opinion. 

I asked you some follow up questions and you respond with abuse. 

2 minutes ago, OhW said:

The only thing I misunderstood was the “please elaborate” option.

You got angry at the replies and tried to backtrack by saying it was hypothetical or just an opinion. 

I asked you some follow up questions and you respond with abuse. 

Whatever, go and annoy someone else, I fully justified any questions but seems it wasn't what you wanted to hear and also I did state "HYPOTHETICAL" in the op, so for now I'm done.

Just now, DavieMacRFC said:

Whatever, go and annoy someone else, I fully justified any questions but seems it wasn't what you wanted to hear so for now I'm done.

What type of question could it have been other than hypothetical? 

Are people forgetting the amount of sitters Morelos missed when he first came here? Albeit he did put in a lot of work off and on the ball to open up play and get the ball to team mates. But I remember him missing a number of guilt edged chances when he first arrived. He'd do this weird thing where he'd be running onto a crossed ball in the 6 yard box and instead of adjusting his body position so he could stroke the ball into the net he'd just keep his regular stride and try to, like, run onto the ball as if he was just out for a jog and a ball happened to fall onto his foot. He missed a few chances doing that.

We need to move on.

17 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Like going back to your ex. The nostalgia is a killer, thinking about all the great times you had together. Then the reality hits thag she's now fat, washed out with 5 kids.

And you still don't get what you went back for....

4 hours ago, GOAT said:

Anyone that wouldn’t want our record European goal scorer and the best striker we’ve had since Boyd, are genuinely fucking mental.

You forgetting that actual nick of him last season? He couldn't give two fucks about our club but aye let's bring him back. Why don't we see if we can get Kent on loan while we are at it