Hypothetical Question re Morelos

DavieMacRFC

Hypothetical Questin re Morelos  

276 members have voted

1. 1. Would you accept him back

I said yes but only because I genuinely believe that he would try his heart out so he could find a new club. I don’t like the fact he downed tools but when he was in form he caused defenders a lot of headaches. I’m not fussed either way though and I wasn’t too upset when he left

4 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I said yes but only because I genuinely believe that he would try his heart out so he could find a new club. I don’t like the fact he downed tools but when he was in form he caused defenders a lot of headaches. I’m not fussed either way though and I wasn’t too upset when he left

if he didn't try his heart out to find a club for this season what makes you think he'll try again this season, more likely just take the money and give us more the same

Nothing wrong with the question asked btw was actually asked the same question by a boy at work the other day.  Was that you OP ?🤣

My answer is would I fuck, love the wee mad bastard but ultimately he fucked it at the end. That’s on him.

Hope somebody gives him a chance and he gets back into the game at a decent level, just can’t be with us.  

💙 🦬 

13 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

if he didn't try his heart out to find a club for this season what makes you think he'll try again this season, more likely just take the money and give us more the same

Yeah that is also true but I genuinely believe he thought he would leave us and get another club no problem. He now knows it’s not that easy

8 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

It's probably a lot to do with his agent. In the guy's ear telling him he's better than us, wanting his percentage of a big money move.

Then the wheels came off.

Agreed, it's probably not that he can't get a club, it's getting the deal he was expecting as they will probably have priced in being a Lille offer mega million pound free transfer saving.

Still weeks left to go in the window.

Absolutely not. Hes been overweight and out of form for more than a year, he had all the support from the club when he had disciplinary and weight issues and yet he decided not to bother anymore. Thanks for the good memories, but i will also remember the bad ones. In other words - good luck finding a club without having a proper pre-season. By the time hes match fit it will be April 2024 already.