Hypothetical Question re Morelos

DavieMacRFC

Hypothetical Questin re Morelos  

276 members have voted

1. 1. Would you accept him back

Going to differ from all the other comments on here, I'd definitely bring him back, tell him to sort his self out and get playing the way he can, in fact a poor Morelos is better than what I've seen so far this season, no one in that squad can play the roll required up from in the system Beale's playing. 

Id offer him a contract based on stipulations.  He has a few weeks to get to a certain body fat percentage and weight.  If he goes above that he doesn’t get a full pay, if he keeps it he gets his full wage.   A weekly test done on him.  A half fit fat Morelos done more than what Danilo and Dessers has showed SO FAR.

11 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Id offer him a contract based on stipulations.  He has a few weeks to get to a certain body fat percentage and weight.  If he goes above that he doesn’t get a full pay, if he keeps it he gets his full wage.   A weekly test done on him.  A half fit fat Morelos done more than what Danilo and Dessers has showed SO FAR.

😂

He downed tools on us last year - Couldnt get fit and was hopeless after the 1st Old Firm defeat yet ambled around the pitch there after

We have moved on - He’s tried to move on but hasnt got a club yet

Hes not the Morelos that first arrived hungry and fit and dominated defenders - He’s miles away from that Morelos now

6 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

The fact that he still doesn’t have a club, asked to come back and we said no, and he won’t have played since May, surely is enough to not even consider him. 

Apparently his agent is trying to get him a Club in Russia.  How desperate can you get?

Whoring himself out to the country that invaded Ukraine illegally, killing innocent men, women and children and threatens nuclear war on NATO because he is too fat and lazy to keep yourself fit.

I will lose all respect for the man if he moves there 

Morelos has taken the piss out of the support for far too long, he got supported continuously and still done it. Theres a reason he's not got a club yet people would take him back because Danilo missed a sitter and Dessers isn't fit. He's fitter than fucking Morelos and that's saying something. At one point he was absolutely sensational. But his attitude and motivation have declined exponentially and he's finished. 

I get the new guys haven’t shown up particularly well so far but this rush to hang onto / revert to what has previously worked for us is half the issue we are now trying to overcome.

At his peak Morelos was phenomenal for us but that also meant we had to set up to play to his strengths and when he wasn’t available / wasn’t on it we didn’t (couldn’t) have someone capable of stepping up and filling his boots.

We are trying to rebuild the squad and I think Beale is trying to focus on getting players who are capable of linking up around the box. I’m not sure that was ever one of Morelos’ strengths and if we brought him back the temptation would be to just go back to playing to his strengths.

:lol:

Yup, in an instance where our strikers may not be good enough, let's bring back another striker who also isn't good enough.

Why not aim to bring in somebody who is? Also if he wasn't giving a shit before he isn't going to give a shit now he knows he can't get any better than us and has nothing to motivate himself for anymore.

I'm still hopeful Danilo will come good

Though he was great for so long in spite of his faults. Was raw but could have been so much more with a better attitude. The club really stuck by him when he was getting a tough time too. For all the swashbuckling performances I think some have short memories as to how poor he was latterly, with massive weight gain and general disinterest. That seems to have persisted even since he has left - he is out of contract but could have asked to train with a club to improve his fitness but there seems to be no interest at all. Had he been busting a gut to get in shape i'm sure clubs would be looking at him but there is no way top clubs doing due diligence will touch him currently. He is in danger of derailing his career - which is a big fall given he was almost a first pick at one time and in the Columbia squad. Clearly has issues of the park, and until these are sorted we won't see him at a high level again. 

40 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

One of the barmen in Turkey was asking if he has a new club yet. He also said we are the fucking people and started singing Every Saturday We Follow.

True story and no I wouldn’t take him back.

🤣🤣🤣

7 minutes ago, DavieMacRFC said:

Thanks for the feedback lads, general consensus is No, most don't want him back at any cost, some great points either way and some absolute ridiculous replies, mabe @admin could now close the thread before it gets out of hand 👍🏽

Admin don't generally shut down threads on request mate.

Posting a nude picture of your wife will get it closed pronto though.

:giggidy:

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Admin don't generally shut down threads on request mate.

Posting a nude picture of your wife will get it closed pronto though.

:giggidy:

If you've seen my wife mate they won't shut it down they will be asking for more 😉