The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

2 hours ago, kris1984 said:

Kieth Jackson record article is probably right that Beale will get until we’re 7/10 points behind but it’s no cos he got a source. Anyone could guess that. Jackson’s a grade A thundercunt, he looks like he brushes his face with a tennis racket.

He probably does have a source, He probably had a wee look in here or some other site to see what the punters were saying.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

The support’s approach to this is a bit like if you’ve broken your leg.

And rather than letting it heal and doing the rehab, you think fuck it what’s the point and decide to jump out of a multi-storey breaking every bone in your body.

You're full of glue, genuinely. 

5 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

And rather than letting it heal and doing the rehab, you think fuck it what’s the point and decide to jump out of a multi-storey breaking every bone in your body.

I thought you were going to say rather than do the rehab, Fuck it might as well chop my leg off 😂

1 minute ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

No cunt wants to let it heal because we’ve got the footballing version of Dr Nick Riviera from The Simpsons overseeing it all.

If the list is Nielsen, Alex Neil, Eustace, Michael O’Neill and McInnes.

Do you still sack him and appoint from that list?

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Over the piece I was proved right about Gerrard 🙃

Mate I can’t be fucked going hunting for it but you were adamant after that match day 2 or 3 draw that we were never in a million years winning the league, there was no way you’d be convinced otherwise etc. etc. and you were fucking wrong.

9 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Your approach is a bit like getting a spider bite in your leg, deciding it will heal itself, but your leg ends up falling off. Then, by some miracle, your leg grows back and you get another spider bite, but instead of learning from the past and going to the hospital, you decide "fuck it", let's just see what happens.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

It won’t be lol. 

1 minute ago, nik2402 said:

Is that the list or have you just made that up?

Of course I made it up.

My point is it seems almost everyone wants him out no matter the consequences and who ends up getting it.

One mongo was on about a 9 month caretaker like that ever works.

If we just sack him and our preferred candidates turn us down fuck knows who it will end up being.

At least the board seem to be doing the sensible thing by sounding people out in the event of things not turning around rather than just pulling the plug now with no plan.

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Mate I can’t be fucked going hunting for it but you were adamant after that match day 2 or 3 draw that we were never in a million years winning the league, there was no way you’d be convinced otherwise etc. etc. and you were fucking wrong.

Was he a success in the time he was here? 

How confident are you that we'll win the league this season under Beale, bearing in mind he hasn't won a big game since December? 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Was he a success in the time he was here? 

How confident are you that we'll win the league this season under Beale, bearing in mind he hasn't won a big game since December? 

On Gerrard, we’re on about the league. That season. 

On Beale, marginally more so yes than bringing someone new in at this point to try and win it with Beale’s players and no more money for new ones.

It’s about what’s most sensible at this exact moment, and I think just about on balance it’s giving him a bit more time. The season is fucked if it’s someone new anyway.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

On Gerrard, we’re on about the league. That season. 

On Beale, marginally more so yes than bringing someone new in at this point to try and win it with Beale’s players and no more money for new ones.

It’s about what’s most sensible at this exact moment, and I think just about on balance it’s giving him a bit more time. The season is fucked if it’s someone new anyway.

The season where he still let slip of the easiest treble we could have ever won, where Callum Davidson won more than him, superb. 

Beale is done, it's over.