The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

7 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

I meant with the fans mate, some horrible stuff been said on here about Beale, if he goes on a great run and produces results will the same people back him or is he always going to have this poor opinion around him now

Majority have short memories. Only as good as your last match. If he goes on that winning run until late October and they slip up more then most of us will forget about this until he fucks up another big match.

Just now, esquire8 said:

Majority have short memories. Only as good as your last match. If he goes on that winning run until late October and they slip up more then most of us will forget about this until he fucks up another big match.

Nah not this time. He needs to win the league cup, get closer to the scum in the league and actually win a big match before the majority of the support will get behind him. Even then it’ll really need to be a league title before we fully support him. Deleting his social media would also be a good start tbh!

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Not sure, the way the crowd turned means as soon as he next slips up, it’ll go nuclear again. 

I’ve never seen a Rangers manager come back from that. Happened to Advocaat, McLeish, Warburton, Caixinha, Gio, seems like it’ll happen again 

Didn’t want him in charge to begin with, thought his undermining of Gio was really poor reflection on him as a person and also towards a fellow professional but I got behind him, defended him even during last season as he needed time to build his own squad.

He’s built that squad now and we look awful on the park and I can’t see it being turned around but if he does the. It’s a results business so whether I like him or not is irrelevant, he’d get my backing.

The problem he will face now is it’s a powder keg situation, one bad result and it’ll go nuclear once more. If for instance we drop points at st Johnstone I can see him going tbh, he needs to win all domestic games and show no fear also need the same approach against betis though if we don’t get a result there as long as we can see where we are going and the effort put in then it would be tolerable (never going to say acceptable to losing at home).

13 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Not sure, the way the crowd turned means as soon as he next slips up, it’ll go nuclear again. 

I’ve never seen a Rangers manager come back from that. Happened to Advocaat, McLeish, Warburton, Caixinha, Gio, seems like it’ll happen again 

True, we all know how this ends

8 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

He had a whole summer to try something new and we're still playing the utter wank football that we've all been watching for the last 5 year.

By this time Gio had a Scottish Cup and a European final to his name whilst Beale has yet to win a big game and he's been here since December. 

Absolutely I agree with everything you've said however it'll take a calamity in that cup before he is removed. Wins it he will be our manager until the summer minimum. 

1 hour ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Fingers crossed thet have all got their act together.

Out of interest, if we now crack on, win the league and go on a half decent run in Europe will Beale redeem himself or is it too far gone?

If we win the league and end up in EL knockout rounds he will redeem himself.

If the above does happen, can you imagine if he tells us to poke it and bolts to the EPL 😂

36 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

My fear with that is he seems stubborn to the point he'd die on his sword. His way or none type imo 

Not only that I think he’s stubborn in his own belief, he sometimes comes across as thinking he knows better which makes him appear smug and condescending.

Not a good look when you are under pressure.

1 minute ago, ayro said:

Not only that I think he’s stubborn in his own belief, he sometimes comes across as thinking he knows better which makes him appear smug and condescending.

Not a good look when you are under pressure.

Yeah. The confidence of a prime Mourinho with the managerial talent of a Scott Parker.

Howling 

7 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Let’s face it if we even so much as drop a point and they increase their lead at the top over us he will be gone. 

The noise from the fans will be a firestorm even the board can’t hide from.

I'd hope so but could see the board still sticking with him until maybe a few more dropped points.

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

True, but I think there will always be an element at that. He can't go and win the next 4 or 5 big matches then lose the 6th and cunts coming out with 'I told you so.'.

I don't think he will, however if he did go on a run of winning big games then like him or not he'd have to stay.

I genuinely think it's time we started targeting the board in all honestly. Feels like we keep going from one fuck up to another. We'll see if Bisgrove sticks to his word and has quarterly engagements with the support. These cunts need to start being held accountable!!!

12 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Let’s face it if we even so much as drop a point and they increase their lead at the top over us he will be gone. 

The noise from the fans will be a firestorm even the board can’t hide from.

Considering we’re already sounding out other managers, it wouldn’t surprise me if the board are waiting for him to drop points before giving him the bullet.

Don’t understanding the point in it myself, but I imagine they don’t want to be seen sacking a manager just because he lost to Celtic.

4 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I genuinely think it's time we started targeting the board in all honestly. Feels like we keep going from one fuck up to another. We'll see if Bisgrove sticks to his word and has quarterly engagements with the support. These cunts need to start being held accountable!!!

This board have never made an executive decision for the club ever. Bit wrong to target them for the fuck ups.

2 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Considering we’re already sounding out other managers, it wouldn’t surprise me if the board are waiting for him to drop points before giving him the bullet.

Don’t understanding the point in it myself, but I imagine they don’t want to be seen sacking a manager just because he lost to Celtic.

Are we?