The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

52 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

A poor result tonight won’t see him off. It will be a domestic slip up before the board act.

I know mate but a 3 or 4 goal deficit tonight should, for the fans at least, mark the end of another failed experiment appointment

For what it’s worth, I obviously want Rangers to win by that margin tonight

I just can’t stand the sight of the manager

59 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

A poor result tonight won’t see him off. It will be a domestic slip up before the board act.

I dunno, a skelping and a very angry Ibrox might be enough.

Hopefully not though, he desperately needs a good start. 

20 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

If it's 4 or 5 he'll be gone. It won't be though. Biggest 3 games of his managerial career after this, 6 points and into the semis are an absolute must for him.

None of us can say this, that or the other will be the final straw, that’s the problem.

By any reasonable measure, he should have gone immediately after the scum game, if not before.

The board’s tolerance for consistent failure is a thing of wonder.

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

None of us can say this, that or the other will be the final straw, that’s the problem.

By any reasonable measure, he should have gone immediately after the scum game, if not before.

The board’s tolerance for consistent failure is a thing of wonder.

Before the scum game?

Going to have to explain this one…

2 hours ago, Essandoh said:

I know mate but a 3 or 4 goal deficit tonight should, for the fans at least, mark the end of another failed experiment appointment

For what it’s worth, I obviously want Rangers to win by that margin tonight

I just can’t stand the sight of the manager

Gio survived a 7-1 briefly remember.

17 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Because he's a far, far better manager than Michael Beale.

Warnock’s never managed a club with our pressure, no track record of winning things, shite style of football at every club he’s ever been at and certainly no tactical mastermind, and mid-70s

Think it’s a wild shout, but I get you’re firmly in the absolutely anyone is better than Beale camp.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Warnock’s never managed a club with our pressure, no track record of winning things, shite style of football at every club he’s ever been at and certainly no tactical mastermind, and mid-70s

Think it’s a wild shout, but I get you’re firmly in the absolutely anyone is better than Beale camp.

Neither has Beale, most promotions in English football history, means nothing to me.

I don't seriously want him as manager even though I love him. Muscat is who I am leaning towards but I'm not fully convinced by that and could be easily swayed if any other decent shouts come up.

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Apart from the mid-70's part you could have been describing Michael Beale.

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Warnock definitely isn’t the manager for us but claiming Michael Beale is in the same category as a guy who’s managed over a thousand games and has actually achieved things is wild 

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Apart from the mid-70's part you could have been describing Michael Beale.

I actually threw the mid-70s thing in at the end deliberately thinking as I was typing some cunt was going to quote it in bold with a picture of Beale as their reply :lol:

2 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Warnock definitely isn’t the manager for us but claiming Michael Beale is in the same category as a guy who’s managed over a thousand games and has actually achieved things is wild 

What’s he achieved in the last 15 years?

Not looked it up so preparing for your upper cut here if he actually has done.

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

What’s he achieved in the last 15 years?

Not looked it up so preparing for your upper cut here if he actually has done.

Won the Championship with QPR, got Cardiff promoted to the Premier League, just came out of retirement to save Huddersfield from relegation 

Not achievements on our level but every bit as big for the clubs he managed as winning the league is for us

What’s Beale done in that time? Took a trip to Brazil where he apparently learned Portuguese but nothing about football  

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Before the scum game?

Going to have to explain this one…

because he isnt good enough to be the Rangers manager, he's shat it in every big game bar arguably one , he has no vision and got the job through being pals with the board and being part of gerrards backroom team

most Rangers fans where crying out for him to be gone before the OF game and i think the result justified their cries