The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

4 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Good post match interview from him at least in terms of agreeing the performance was a joke.

He said he didn't enjoy it and the players didn't enjoy it. He sets up the team, the players perform. Both aren't doing that. You can say about injuries and the odd player out of form but the whole team bar Butland is a joke right now. No chance you can get 15 players out of form so something is very much wrong with preparation and tactics. Goldson turning up to the game in a tracksuit while everyone else was in suits says alot to me.

I'm sick of Beale, but have just as little confidence in the players as well right now.

On paper it's not the worst, and l imagine the board are looking at things in a similar wast.

Having just watched his post match interview, the 24 hour Livingston advantage annoyed me more than it should.

4 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Ultimately yes.

His tenure is probably boiling down to getting the Lammers and Dessers signings wrong.

Lammers in particular was just a needless signing even though he’s the better of the two.

Lammers is worse than Hagi and Dessers is worse than Roofe. Difficult to explain either of those signings. 

41 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I do believe you are right about the part in bold, not enough winners among the players and certainly not the manager/coaches and I fear the board are exactly the same.

Eight years after this board took over we have one League and one Scottish cup wins and they seem happy with that. 

remember that phrase about the soldiers in the first world war ' lions led by sheep'?

well we have sheep led by donkeys

I just watched his press conference there and it’s actually frightening. He basically takes zero responsibility for that performance. Also goes on about Matondo being injured now and our lack of wide players for cover. Could’ve swore he was the one that signed players in the summer!!!! The issue he bought players to play a system which he’s now ditched and trying to shoehorn players into another system. What he seen in Sima I’ll never know - the one at the corner today where he went to trap it and it went 10 yards out for a thrown in 😂😂😂😂😂

38 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Are we down to just @Laudrupsleftfoot @OrangeRab and @The Dude sticking by Beale??

As a child of the 90’s, I’m back aboard the Beale train now that we are playing a back 6.

Hopefully we squeeze Balogun in somewhere and drop a striker.

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Could be.

I think I’m being more sensible about it than the cunts saying they want him out and don’t care who replaces him though.

Sticking by him just because you don’t know who to replace him with doesn’t really count though.

16 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

I’ll say it again I think Beale is a clueless dud that has signed a load of fuckin duds. 

We could all hear the booing at the end on the TV, do you think most of the fans who like yourself goes to all the home games have lost faith in M B?

Do the fans around you think it is just a matter of time before he will be sacked?

8 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

We could have had Farioli yet we went with Beale, Nice snap him up and he’s point off top of Ligue 1 having beat PSG and Monaco away from home.

Managers are out there, we don’t have the board or infrastructure to find/appoint them.

A  guy who'd won fuck all and only managed in Turkey? Cunts wouldve been in uproar.

1 minute ago, MillerTimeDavie said:

Beale is the worst manager in the league and that's no exaggeration. I'd be on the phone to Jurgen Henn or any manager that's been mentioned and get rid of this charlatan. 

More chance of the ghost of Brian Clough being our next boss

2 minutes ago, MillerTimeDavie said:

Beale is the worst manager in the league and that's no exaggeration. I'd be on the phone to Jurgen Henn or any manager that's been mentioned and get rid of this charlatan. 

When you think that Martindale or McInnes could do a better job with our squad alarm bells should be ringing. Only the board don’t seem to see it. 

18 minutes ago, Unionblue said:

Beale is a sympton of a deeper problem, the whole mentality of the club needs an overhaul, somehow it seems it  has become more important to qualify for Europe , make money despite taking a humping every year, rather than keep the tramps in their place and be consistent Scottish Champions.

Not good enough

I believe you are 100% correct, after winning 55 (which was fantastic) the board seem to think fans will then be happy to wait years for another league win.