The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The whole banned for disagreeing on there is a myth for the most part 

Not sure about that.  Dingwall - who calls other posters "wanks" - is sensitive to any sort of criticism.  If your face doesn't fit, you'll get the chop, not because they think you're a tim, just because you haven't bought into to the whole "Thank you, Mark" (if he still has the daily thread of 30 pics of the back pages of all the rags) crap.  

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

This forum is better than FF in pretty much every way, except they’ve always enjoyed superior popularity. Not sure why. Maybe because Dingwall has always been “out there” and people used to know him as the guy who runs FF

I see they’ve locked the Beale thread. The single largest talking point about Rangers right now and they’re not allowing discussion on it. 

That and the fact that when we make a thread we don’t take pictures of newspapers on our phones for you, means RM admin >>>.

Think about that the next time one of you dicks tries to slag admin for something 😂

Fanzine, and guessing it was first, plus now they have the SLO, fan media etc.

I agree here’s much better, you can laugh at tarriers breaking their legs and not get a ban :lol: 

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

This forum is better than FF in pretty much every way, except they’ve always enjoyed superior popularity. Not sure why. Maybe because Dingwall has always been “out there” and people used to know him as the guy who runs FF

I see they’ve locked the Beale thread. The single largest talking point about Rangers right now and they’re not allowing discussion on it. 

That and the fact that when we make a thread we don’t take pictures of newspapers on our phones for you, means RM admin >>>.

Think about that the next time one of you dicks tries to slag admin for something 😂

Oft have that @ForeverAndEver

9 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The whole banned for disagreeing on there is a myth for the most part 

It's more common than it should be tbh. Muting users and suspending them for a few days here and there when they aren't towing the FF bandwagon too. 

It is quite selective. Posts/Threads being removed because Dingwall wants to be the one to make them and have everyone say Thank You.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I agree here’s much better, you can laugh at tarriers breaking their legs and not get a ban :lol: 

Aah so the Follow Follow fanzine that used to get sold at the games was where Dingwall started? Makes sense. 

People can at least generally express their opinions here without being banned for no reason 🤣

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Aye the fanzine in the early days, then he appeared in that Vice documentary about the Old Firm.

Came across as a clueless tit even back then.

But yeah your point about fan media etc will be right as to why they're more controlling. Rangers has FF by the baws.

If that’s a genuine post on Beale’s account then he’s definitely away.

The image is timed at 1m28s into the song.

Would need to be an absolutely massive fucking massive coincidence that the lyrics below kick in on the track at exactly 1m28s!

‘It's high time now just one crack at life
Who wants to live in, in trouble and strife
My mind must be free, to learn all I can about me, uh-hmm
I'm gonna love me, for the rest of my days’

Again, if that is his genuine post it’s like some shite David Brent would post.

44 minutes ago, B1872 said:

He’s a fucking red neck that cunt. See when someone like Rangersal creates a thread with thousands of posts on it, then Dingwall closes the thread and starts his own one with the exact same stuff on it and passes it off as his own. Fat virgin man! 😂

He's a creepy, pervy bastard.

3 minutes ago, beararse said:

If that’s a genuine post on Beale’s account then he’s definitely away.

The image is timed at 1m28s into the song.

Would need to be an absolutely massive fucking massive coincidence that the lyrics below kick in on the track at exactly 1m28s? 

‘It's high time now just one crack at life
Who wants to live in, in trouble and strife
My mind must be free, to learn all I can about me, uh-hmm
I'm gonna love me, for the rest of my days’

Again, if that is his genuine post it’s like some shite David Brent would post.

Wow. 

Cunt's an absolute weirdo 

18 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Fine we'll just slag all you doughballs for fuck all now

17 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

An admin on here had a wee Mark Dingwall moment when he took the huff and changed my name :whistle:

Disagreeing about Beale's tactics too. 

For shame. 

5 minutes ago, King Rager said:

Wow. 

Cunt's an absolute weirdo 

Yep.

Thought he was ‘David Brent’ like when I watched all the RTV videos of the new players meeting him at Ibrox. 
In hindsight, he always looked like he was trying too hard to be liked by the playing staff.

27 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

The thread was probably too popular.

That thread will be back up under a different guise tomorrow with a different OP (I wonder who) 🤔