Action

2 hours ago, BlueboyG said:

At the end of the day its up to each individual to decide if they are willing to take action, too many people willing to accept mediocracy, if you look at the poll over 65% have said they are willing to cancel their CCCS , how many will actually do it?

I don’t think we can assume all those that have voted have cccs tbh 

1 minute ago, BlueboyG said:

Well the question was blatantly obvious. Unless folk just vote for the sake of it . But i get your assumption.

Screenshot_20230905_170319_Samsung Internet.jpg

It’s easy to vote as there’s no real proof, literally anyone on the site could do it.

but the same could be said for anything really 

1 minute ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Bet if it was an old firm quarter you wouldn’t 

After watching Sunday I would, midweek games I struggle to make at the best of times due to work.

I only go on the CCCS to potentially get a final ticket but if Beale is still in charge they can shove it, sick of paying money for fuck all in return.

22 hours ago, BlueboyG said:

Im on cccs, ive changed payment details to an old card, i aint throwing any more cash at this shower of shite, if Beale goes then i will put normal card back on.

Would the failed payment not end in you being taken off the CCCS scheme for the remains of the season?

8 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

I’ll be seatsubbing for the foreseeable if Beale’s still here.

Can’t be arsed going to watch that crap when I could do something much better with my time.

You'll not be the only one doing this, my family have returned 3 seats to Seatsub for the two home September fixtures (Motherwell & Aberdeen).  Totally pissed off and have vowed to keep on using Seatsub until Beale has gone or the football on the park miraculously improves, that's on top of not purchasing the EL packages or the Livi Cup game.  It's not great but I think so many have just had enough already.

On 03/09/2023 at 18:42, Bears r us said:

:thumbup:

It is not too bad mate, could be much worse so not complaining, but cold wet days/nights just made it a bit too uncomfortable, also with the walk back to the car, and decided to become a RTV VPN fan. 

Hope all is well with you. 

Sorry to hear you are not keeping well Bud .... Had a bad couple of extremely serious bouts of (diagnosed) osteoarthritis about 18 months ago affecting my big toe joints at different times .... couldn't walk or drive without extreme pain.

Got prescribed antibiotics which helped ....  long story short I came about a remedy that is working just fine for me and I have not had a bit of pain since.

It is called Moringa powder .... totally natural but effective  ..... its inexpensive and readily available on E-Bay and worth a go.

Hope this helps mate.

🇬🇧

Apologies to Scotty for going off topic.

2 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

Sorry to hear you are not keeping well Bud .... Had a bad couple of extremely serious bouts of (diagnosed) osteoarthritis about 18 months ago affecting my big toe joints at different times .... couldn't walk or drive without extreme pain.

Got prescribed antibiotics which helped ....  long story short I came about a remedy that is working just fine for me and I have not had a bit of pain since.

It is called Moringa powder .... totally natural but effective  ..... its inexpensive and readily available on E-Bay and worth a go.

Hope this helps mate.

🇬🇧

Many thanks mate,will have a look for it. Mainly hips & shoulders with me.

Glad you have found something that works for you. :thumbup:

2 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

Hope this helps mate.

🇬🇧

Taking turmeric paste helped heal my arthritic toe. Worth looking into aswell.