Action

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Would be great If we tell them to get to fuck with a united front for their europa league package and Livingston at home league Cup, they give us deadlines for tickets, give them a deadline of Monday to get shot of that fucking fraud or were not coming fucking back, I'm that fucking raging. 

Can’t see being a sell out for the Europa this time round, especially if they don’t bag Beale this week. 

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Fans dont realise the power they have , you stop the flow of cash coming into the club and they have to act. Bottom line though , they wont do it.

That's my point, we react and the club has to respond, we won't though, this is the time for us to go fucking nuts but we won't do a fucking thing. 

15 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Would be great If we tell them to get to fuck with a united front for their europa league package and Livingston at home league Cup, they give us deadlines for tickets, give them a deadline of Monday to get shot of that fucking fraud or were not coming fucking back, I'm that fucking raging. 

I agree mate but thing is Scotty we’ve seen before, most of our support don’t work that way, rightly or wrongly. 

The board will adopt the head in the sand attitude by retaining this management fiasco how bad does it have to get before they bite the bullet.   Probably another horrendous showing in Europe from an already disjointed squad that downed tools on Gio whereas this time the manager hasn't a scooby when it comes setting a team out to compete domestically never mind Europe.

The mutinous cunts are clearly at it and Rangers FC  this time need to show some bottle for the immediate short to mid term stability as none of those mutinous cunts are willing to take responsibility on the park as the management have clearly been sussed .

A line in the sand has to be drawn ,listening to Goldson eg  before Wednesday's game having him prattle.on about the Liverpool result and wanting to make amends Is just the kind of bullshit that rattles around.our dressing room but the team performance says otherwise in preparation and actual participation then and today .

Supporters are right to expect a standard  of football at home and in Europe this lot ain't delivering any time soon