*****The Official Rangers v Real Betis Match Thread*****

Jelavic18

Just now, Ivybank said:

3 60 year olds would be quicker than lundstrum jack and Cifuentes 

they’ll play 5 in the midfield and swamp us , somebody tell Beale that ,he won’t have a clue tactically 

usual annual injuries piling up it happens every season

Never seen a team play 5 in the middle tbh

28 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Mate you made your mind up he was a good player before he had played a game for us, bar a cameo on his debut he has been rotten.

Cifu no where near as bad as he’s been made out to be. Like you say decent debut cameo v Servette, was very good v Livi, decent away to Servette set one on a plate for Danilo. 

Game passed him by PSV at ibrox and should have been no where near the first 11 in Eindhoven never mind right of a 442 which is on Beale.

4 minutes ago, Kents_Hook said:

if Cifuentes gets put on the right side then god help us tomorrow night

I'm not sure where people expect him to play. He is a right-sided midfielder. He played there for LA and played there for Ecuador against Argentina two weeks ago.

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Nah not having that. Him and Cantwell are the two best midfielders at the club. The wee man will go and be a success under a better manager, he’s shown he’s got decent quality for someone so young.

Has he? Think he has 1 assist and no goals since last Jan?

Has he even had a run of 3 or 4 really good games?

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I'm not sure where people expect him to play. He is a right-sided midfielder. He played there for LA and played there for Ecuador against Argentina two weeks ago.

LA and ecuador don't have tav, he and tav the last time they played in the same team just caused chaos at the back, not knowing who to mark, who to pick up and just allowing runners to get in behind leaving acres of space, sorry but if those two play down the same side tomorrow night then it's going to be a horrible horrible long night.

9 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

He's a centre mid

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Cifuentes is a player. He's received negative reviews because he couldn't cope with Veerman and Sangaré. A bit harsh.

I hope he starts tomorrow.

Edit : Fuck me Raskin is out! 

Mate, you could forgive him defensively up against those two but he was struggling to complete a pass under no pressure.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Mate, you could forgive him defensively up against those two but he was struggling to complete a pass under no pressure.

Him and Raskin in the same midifield for a possession based team is some laugh.

1 minute ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Yes he is.

1B98AFAF-8EBA-406A-830F-15A1C2BC5321.jpeg

Awright, I got it wrong. I watched LA play four times before we signed him and he always looked to be on the right side to me. He did play there against Argentina recently, however.

Maybe, he plays in Raskin's spot tomorrow? 

17 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Butland

Tav

Soutter

Goldson

Barasic

Lundstrum

Cifuentes

Lawrence

Lammers

Sima

Roofe

Forgot Roofe and Lawrence were fit so slightly more optimistic 

Fuck it 2-1 Rangers 

Prob about right. I would swap Lammers for Matondo. We need pace. Two wingers wide, get Lawrence as close to Roofe as possible when we are attacking.