*****The Official Rangers v Real Betis Match Thread*****

Jelavic18

10 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I think its quite harsh for folk to suggest thay a draw isn't a decent result against Betis. Based on how we've started the season I'd be fairly pleased with a good performance and a point.

A point would still be a decent result against them even if we were flying.

2 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Don’t care how negative it sounds, but I feel like we are in that period where we all know the next couple of poor results probably sees him sacked, and it’s just got the support in a holding pattern, waiting for that to happen because it feels inevitable.

Pretty much when not if. 

Surely nobody can believe this idiot can improve things with the utter shit he’s assembled. 

He’ll go but fuck knows when. Any new manager is stuck with these duds though 

4 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Don’t care how negative it sounds, but I feel like we are in that period where we all know the next couple of poor results probably sees him sacked, and it’s just got the support in a holding pattern, waiting for that to happen because it feels inevitable.

I dont think that's being negative. It's just describing the reality of where we are. The fan base has their finger on the trigger and Beale is going to give them a reason to pull it.

Got a funny feeling that our players will pull the finger out tomorrow night( with no evidence whatsoever ) and we'll sneak a draw.

We're going into this hoping rather than expecting

If it was up to me then the manager would have been gone after the OF but in the meantime lets just get behind the team and give it our best

However if there's a collapse then

:chopchop:

20 minutes ago, Big Al 55 said:

Over-rated or not, IMO he’s still way better than Lundstrum and Jack, for that reason he is a loss.

Lundstram (for all his glaring flaws) has contributed more, and operated at a higher level than Raskin IMO.

Jack is absolutely done.