*****The Official Rangers v Real Betis Match Thread*****

Jelavic18

Lundstram has been fine this season, it’s Jack that looks finished for me. 
Beale might start with. Cifu, lundstram and Jack tomorrow with Lawrence in the front 3 with sima and Dessers  

we need to see more of Cifu, he was brought in as a box to box midfielder. 

9 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

Lundstram has been fine this season, it’s Jack that looks finished for me. 
Beale might start with. Cifu, lundstram and Jack tomorrow with Lawrence in the front 3 with sima and Dessers  

we need to see more of Cifu, he was brought in as a box to box midfielder. 

I’d agree with that. Lundstrum has been fine but still too pedestrian on the ball.

Jack has been his usual slow side to side but without the legs to even do any of the defensive side that well.

Hopefully Cifu comes good but we’re still going to have to find somebody technically better if we’re ever going to evolve into playing fast attacking football.

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Cifuentes is a player. He's received negative reviews because he couldn't cope with Veerman and Sangaré. A bit harsh.

I hope he starts tomorrow.

Edit : Fuck me Raskin is out! 

More to do with the fact he looked like he was blowing out his arse for most of the games 

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Won’t miss him tbh. Totally overrated. 

Nah not having that. Him and Cantwell are the two best midfielders at the club. The wee man will go and be a success under a better manager, he’s shown he’s got decent quality for someone so young.

11 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Cifuentes is a player. He's received negative reviews because he couldn't cope with Veerman and Sangaré. A bit harsh.

I hope he starts tomorrow.

Edit : Fuck me Raskin is out! 

Mate you made your mind up he was a good player before he had played a game for us, bar a cameo on his debut he has been rotten.