Dessers

BigBearButt

Just now, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Even his second, he takes about a month to get it out from under his feet then all the luck goes his way and the ball bounces out right in front of him lol

He scored two today, cant argue, but they missed chances, the easy ones, are chances away to tarriers, away to sheep etc that we really need to take to remove the pressure from us

Or like home to the form team in the league?

8 minutes ago, ayro said:

What’s the full words to his song?

Great finish for his first goal today, played well and fuck it he’s going to miss chances but he does a lot for the team.

Nice one Cyril nice one son

Number nine for Rangers

scoring goals for fun 

Just now, J-Maestro said:

He was a fucking shambles his second time too and it will be one bad season out of 5. 

Considering people are acting like Dessers is one of the worst strikers of all time I think it's a pretty fair comparison including it.

Tbh boyd wasn't the model pro the first time around, he made his killing off of being the lethal striker in the box afte a ton of work was done for him, by exceptionally good players

His second spell hes relying on players like nicky law, halliday etc to provide him with the same clear cut chances, absolutely horrible signing under ally

4 minutes ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Tbh boyd wasn't the model pro the first time around, he made his killing off of being the lethal striker in the box afte a ton of work was done for him, by exceptionally good players

His second spell hes relying on players like nicky law, halliday etc to provide him with the same clear cut chances, absolutely horrible signing under ally

He never played with Halliday. Boyd was a fantastic striker anyway, no need to disparage what he was. He did it for shite Killie teams too.

1 minute ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Im not discounting his contribution today, however not every game is at home with us winning 1-0 after 2 mins, his two sitters he missed today were abysmal, he needs to be more clinical imo 

He scored two goals other wouldn’t, plus Ally and Boyd both missed sitters.

3 minutes ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Are you saying no one else would have scored his second from 5 yards out? Seriously? 

You mean the one at pace that he was on the backfoot for? I'd say there's a chance any striker doesn't connect that either.

14 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

You mean the one at pace that he was on the backfoot for? I'd say there's a chance any striker doesn't connect that either.

Backfoot my arse, the ball rolled across the 6yard line, id bet at least 90% of this forum would have scored his second today 

Just now, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Backfoot my arse, the ball rolled across the 6yard line, id bet at least 90% of this forum would have scored his second today 

He was running away from the ball to get in to place, if you want to make up nonsense cause you don't like him that's on you. Fucking rolled. :lol:

41 minutes ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Is that boyds total over both spells as his second spell we were a fucking shambles when he was here

Yes. 
Pretty obvious that Dessers time under Beale was a shambles too.

i appreciate stats skew performance but no matter what, a goal rate of 1 every 99 minutes is fucking superb.

47 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

He was a fucking shambles his second time too and it will be one bad season out of 5. 

Considering people are acting like Dessers is one of the worst strikers of all time I think it's a pretty fair comparison including it.

Not one of but the worst striker to ever play for Rangers.