Dessers

BigBearButt

4 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

It’s got something in common with Dessers now at least.

Thread needs binned now. However no Dessers the rest of the season no title. Even the biggest Dessers hating crackpot will struggle to disagree with that.

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

Genuinely think it's just the internet mate. Fans in real life have been singing his song at games for months now.

Mate you see people chucking the league 10 minutes into the match threads at times so you are probably right. Probably those that are on twitter all the time as it appears that only hysterical nonsense gets any attention on there.

That was an excellent game of football against a very good side. We can't expect to have things all our own way all the time. 

People not giving a fuck about the competition one minute then losing it the next because we drew against a top European team away from home with all to play for.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Criticise when he’s shite, and sing for him whilst at a game

Some of it is not reasonable criticism or goes way over the top though. With all the players that some are wanting rid off we will be starting next season with about 2 players 😂

4 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Thread needs binned now. However no Dessers the rest of the season no title. Even the biggest Dessers hating crackpot will struggle to disagree with that.

I agree what you're saying. He's basically our only "striker" always been availible for selection, and tbh before the Motherwell game was doing really well. 

Thought he was very poor tonight though, and Silva was far better. They are basically the only 2 strikers we have though, barring Roofe, but he'll never play 90 minutes. 

4 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

I agree what you're saying. He's basically our only "striker" always been availible for selection, and tbh before the Motherwell game was doing really well. 

Thought he was very poor tonight though, and Silva was far better. They are basically the only 2 strikers we have though, barring Roofe, but he'll never play 90 minutes. 

He wasn't great tonight but put in a shift and was feeding on scraps most of the night which is a thankless task.

He had a few first time passes which led to a couple of chances.

He isn't world class but is worth close to what we paid in today's market and doesn't deserve even half of the online abuse he receives.

I may be getting old but there used to be a pinned thread which told posters to cut out the abuse to players. psb made it during the Ally years I think.

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

He wasn't great tonight but put in a shift and was feeding on scraps most of the night which is a thankless task.

He isn't world class but is worth close to what we paid in today's market and doesn't deserve even half of the online abuse he receives.

I may be getting old but there used to be a pinned thread which told posters to cut out the abuse to players. psb made it during the Ally years I think.

I'm not slating him at all btw. I don't mind him. 

He's infuriating as fuck at points with his twists and turns rather than shooting. He's done ok though, and actually won us games by the odd goal. 

He has to do better in Europe than tonight though. 

14 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Controversial 

1 minute ago, Southsider said:

Goal of last season was scored for Hearts by Stephen Humphreys.

He's not world class either

Goal of season is a figure of speech mate. Again tonight nobody is saying he is world class. He was £4M. That's what £4M gets you at the finished article stage. It isn't the 90s anymore in terms of valuations (not directed at you).

1 hour ago, Jamie0202 said:

Goal of season is a figure of speech mate. Again tonight nobody is saying he is world class. He was £4M. That's what £4M gets you at the finished article stage. It isn't the 90s anymore in terms of valuations (not directed at you).

I've said this myself mate, you get what you pay for. That's not to say that you can never get a bargain but £4-5M is not that much for a player. 

I have no problem thinking and continuing to think he's complete and utter shite, I've no problem posting about it either on a Rangers forum in a thread about him, I applauded him off the park v Hearts, most of the time I wish he  would just fuck off, people have different opinions, it's allowed, some posters thought Silva was pish last night ffs.

There’s nothing wrong with coming on here and slating him when he’s been awful then singing his praises when he does well, it’s football, we are football fans. It’s what we do and always have done.  it’s not inclusive to Rangers, people love to dramatise everything. 

He was poor last night. I lost count of the amount of times one if our players got possession, looked up, and Dessers was almost impossible to find. He's got to show for the ball a lot better than that, to help us get up the park when we're under pressure. Roofe done it more in the short time he was on than Dessers did in nearly a full game.