Dessers

BigBearButt

12 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

We can all criticise but basically in same place we were years ago when almost reliant on our number 9 to score our goals. 

This is what I've been banging on about for ages. It's the other areas of the pitch, particularly the wide forward areas and midfielders, that need to contribute more with goals. I thought Cerny looked decent so hopefully he can help with some more goals like his cracker today. 

On 07/08/2024 at 10:33, RockwellGers said:

My thoughts exactly. Vintage Dessers performance, fluff a few chances, piss everyone off, then score a great, important goal. 

I'll post my song idea once again as it's still as relevant:

He's shite

He's great

He's shite and then he's great 

Cyriel Dessers, Cyriel Dessers

He's shite

He's great

A lot more shite than great

Cyriel Dessers....

He’s great

then shite 

fucks up

then makes things right

Surreal  Dessers,

Surreal Dessers!

33 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

UB got a new song for him, wee fashions waka waka song rehashed. Was trying to make out the words sure it’s something like

Waka waka eh eh 

5 million down the drain and Dessers scores again 

lol

Thought it was out of order tbh. Glad it died on its arse on Saturday. 

Need to get behind the guy. 

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

What 

Singing ‘£5m down the drain’ about our centre forward is out of order. Would expect it off the filth, rather than our fans. 

Some fannies started trying to get the song going on Saturday, and it faded out quickly. 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Singing ‘£5m down the drain’ about our centre forward is out of order. Would expect it off the filth, rather than our fans. 

Some fannies started trying to get the song going on Saturday, and it faded out quickly. 

I thought it was more taking the piss out the people moaning about Dessers tbh they followed it instantly with nice one Cyril, they where supporting him not having a go at him 

42 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

UB got a new song for him, wee fashions waka waka song rehashed. Was trying to make out the words sure it’s something like

Waka waka eh eh 

5 million down the drain and Dessers scores again 

lol

That’s a mess and doesn’t even make sense. 

How can a player who scores fairly regularly for us and starts every game be 5 million down the drain?

Igamane is money down the drain if they want to sing about wasted money 

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

I thought it was more taking the piss out the people moaning about Dessers tbh they followed it instantly with nice one Cyril, they where supporting him not having a go at him 

I sincerely hope they haven’t started singing songs directed at other supporters in our own fanbase.

That would be beyond tragic 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I sincerely hope they haven’t started singing songs directed at other supporters in our own fanbase.

That would be beyond tragic 

Mate I don’t know who it’s directed at first time Ive heard it couldn’t really make out what they’re saying but it’s something like that 

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate I don’t know who it’s directed at first time Ive heard it couldn’t really make out what they’re saying but it’s something like that 

Not having a go at you mate, I’m just saying it would be tragic if they’re aiming songs at other fans in our support

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Arsenal were singing it about Havertz as he was written off, Man United sang similar for Martial with a different song.

It’ll be aimed at media more than anyone, was sung against Kiev and I don’t think the UB were even there as a group.

Makes absolutely zero sense about Dessers

Hes a donkey but his numbers aren’t bad