***** The Official Rangers v Aberdeen Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

Just now, Robborobson said:

May I make a suggestion to the season ticket holders boycott the stadium food and drink booths, club shop etc. until he’s gone. 

Being doing that for years ! Foods shite and way too expensive 

23 minutes ago, delparlane said:

I don’t trust this board as far as I can throw them when it comes to appointing a new gaffer (or when it comes to anything else, for that matter).

They just see us as a cash cow. We are a loyal fan base and they know we’ll just keep spending money. They don’t care as long as they get the income and get their salary paid. 

38 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Could have used the international break for a new manager to settle in but no, make the cowardly choice to keep him in charge, this is on the board as well now. Yes they backed the manager but they should have had the balls to sack him after the old firm loss.

This x 💯 %, the board have fucked it more than it needed to be. 

6 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

This x 💯 %, the board have fucked it more than it needed to be. 

They didn’t back the manager he had to sell before he could bring players in and sold better players to bring in the shite but then wouldn’t sack him because they would have to pay him off 

43 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Could have used the international break for a new manager to settle in but no, make the cowardly choice to keep him in charge, this is on the board as well now. Yes they backed the manager but they should have had the balls to sack him after the old firm loss.

Yup head in the sand stuff hoping their poor choice would somehow rectify itself. 

Has Beale faced the press yet nothing on BBC oh he has now:

'Everybody needs to do better' - Beale

FT: Rangers 1-3 Aberdeen

Rangers manager Michael Beale tells BBC Scotland: "It was a horrible result, that's for sure. First half, we started the game well. We had three or four big chances to go in front, then we get caught on a set play we don't do well enough with.

"After the sending off things become more difficult, in terms of chances we had the most. It's schoolboy, it's not good enough, people not tracking their runners. We've been beaten 3-1 because of that today. 

"It's not good enough for me, the players or anyone at the club. Rightly, the criticism will be justified tonight, We thought we had turned a corner. At all times we had a team on the pitch capable of getting a better result. The position we find ourselves in so early in the season is poor.

"Its a really bad day for everybody. We'll have to be prepared for [Thursday]. We're light in numbers, I need people to stand up and be counted for.

"I haven't spoken to anyone [about my future]. We'll see what happens. Everyone realises where we are needs to be better. We should never get beat at Ibrox off a team like Aberdeen, we just shouldn't.

"[The fans] want to see results, I get it. I understand what I was getting myself involved in. We need to make it up to them. Everybody needs to do better. We have to take it on because we take the praise as well. I'm more than confident with my work. Less talk, more action."

7 minutes ago, Robborobson said:

Has Beale faced the press yet nothing on BBC oh he has now:

'Everybody needs to do better' - Beale

FT: Rangers 1-3 Aberdeen

Rangers manager Michael Beale tells BBC Scotland: "It was a horrible result, that's for sure. First half, we started the game well. We had three or four big chances to go in front, then we get caught on a set play we don't do well enough with.

"After the sending off things become more difficult, in terms of chances we had the most. It's schoolboy, it's not good enough, people not tracking their runners. We've been beaten 3-1 because of that today. 

"It's not good enough for me, the players or anyone at the club. Rightly, the criticism will be justified tonight, We thought we had turned a corner. At all times we had a team on the pitch capable of getting a better result. The position we find ourselves in so early in the season is poor.

"Its a really bad day for everybody. We'll have to be prepared for [Thursday]. We're light in numbers, I need people to stand up and be counted for.

"I haven't spoken to anyone [about my future]. We'll see what happens. Everyone realises where we are needs to be better. We should never get beat at Ibrox off a team like Aberdeen, we just shouldn't.

"[The fans] want to see results, I get it. I understand what I was getting myself involved in. We need to make it up to them. Everybody needs to do better. We have to take it on because we take the praise as well. I'm more than confident with my work. Less talk, more action."

He’s an absolute walloper! 

2 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Never been one to criticise mate.
He really struggles with tactics and i'm surprised he hasn't chucked it in shame.

I’m raging again mate. Just got back from a wonderful holiday (vacation for some of the cunts on here) and then to watch this fucking dross today is heartbreaking. 😉

Don’t feel the need to get personal about Beale but you can’t lose at home to Aberdeen for a third loss of the season so early in and stay in the job.

Probably not even with everything else being near on perfect in terms of recruitment, style of play etc. and to say it hasn’t been is an understatement.

Wish him all the best but the board need to act immediately now.