***** The Official Aris Limassol v Rangers Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

1 minute ago, Moody Blue said:

18m ago we were in the final of this competition and look at us, disgraceful. The board surely must realise they need to get the fucking finger out and sort this shite out asap.

Board have put us in this position.

Hiring beale and letting him run free reign in the transfer market. Each game the summer transfers business looks worse and worse. Probably why they have tore up the scouting department. 

Hard reality is even with a new manager in its going to take time to fix the mess we're currently in. I've said it before we need to start by moving on the remains of the Gerrard era.

1 minute ago, MattyBlue said:

I’m not even angry at this point, just scunnered with it.. fucking gutted man

clubs in the mud, thought we where finally turning a corner after 55 and it’s all gone to shit

beale was a fucking chronic appointment at a time we are supposedly trying to be ambitious, he’s set us back big time

were in a huge hole and it’s gonna take some amount of time to get out of it 

Pretty much sums it up mate, truly depressing 

4 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

2 pub teams , I watched John greigs team in the 70s /80s and this is on a par with that, knowing every game you play your 80% chance of losing, Goldson at the goal

tav ffs 

barisic a prick

lundstrom looks fucked in the heat

raskin a nothing footballer 

up front 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

no manager would touch these imposters watching that

This team is worse mate 

13 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

That’s absolute bull. He had some games where he looked miles above anything we have at the club. But he has been very poor a lot more than he’s been good. But to say there isn’t a player in there is lies when he’s played very well albeit in a few games. 

We have been so bad of late I think people just forget the odd good performance 

He had a couple of good performances when first signed and everybody lost their minds, calling him a future captain and all sorts, and he played well in the game against them in May, but he’s been average at best ever since. He gets an easy ride in comparison to the abuse that other players get.