Welcome to Rangers, Philippe Clement!

Just now, SIRB_72 said:

The thought of getting rid of another manager in October/November makes me sick.

Please let's give him at least two proper windows and a pre season before we have to do this whole thing over again?

The same goes for Koppen.

I think so too. 

It would be madness to get rid of him right now. 

The alarm bells are ringing a bit for me. He has to take some of the blame for the utter shite last 2months and inability to just coach the basics in the team in making yourself hard to beat. I hope we move quickly in June to get players in quickly, I’m extremely fearful at the moment. 

7 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

The thought of getting rid of another manager in October/November makes me sick.

Please let's give him at least two proper windows and a pre season before we have to do this whole thing over again?

What’s Koppen got to do with it?

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

It’s exactly the same ‘bounce’ as under Gio and Beale though. Yes, i know it’s what these players do but as pointed out coaching wise he looks out his depth.

This team has no identity, no style of play and we must be one of the worst teams in league out of possession. That is on Clement, the same as it was on Beale.

That's what I'm saying though, during that new manager bounce period he looked astute coaching wise with the main gripe being our lack of quality. 

I get the identity and style of play points, but I honestly don't care that much about them. I get that Walter's last title winning team was 13 years ago now, but the same foundations he applied would be successful in Scotland in 2024. Organised, defensively strong, players good enough on the park to make the difference and, obviously, beat the scum. 

He had rave reviews from Belgium with his supposed style of play, but he also had 3 pre-seasons and 3 summer transfer windows with his Belgian teams before going on to win his league titles. 

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

That's what I'm saying though, during that new manager bounce period he looked astute coaching wise with the main gripe being our lack of quality. 

I get the identity and style of play points, but I honestly don't care that much about them. I get that Walter's last title winning team was 13 years ago now, but the same foundations he applied would be successful in Scotland in 2024. Organised, defensively strong, players good enough on the park to make the difference and, obviously, beat the scum. 

He had rave reviews from Belgium with his supposed style of play, but he also had 3 pre-seasons and 3 summer transfer windows with his Belgian teams before going on to win his league titles. 

He’s been able to drag plenty of second half comebacks out of them too.

Tarriers lifting the league title and they cunts are posting pictures celebrating a draw with Hearts. That team is full of fucking losers, honestly. Boils my piss the cunts!

1015d33b-9846-467f-a1d7-c69421a80d46.jpeg

Just now, J-Maestro said:

He’s been able to drag plenty of second half comebacks out of them too.

Another issue that was here long before Clement as well, how we started games.

I think he's the least of our problems. Too many issues pre-Clement for him to take the flak. 

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Tarriers lifting the league title and they cunts are posting pictures celebrating a draw with Hearts. That team is full of fucking losers, honestly. Boils my piss the cunts!

1015d33b-9846-467f-a1d7-c69421a80d46.jpeg

What the fuck goes through his head before posting that. 

The inability to read the room from this squad had been beyond belief.

6 minutes ago, King Jela said:

So did Beale.

15 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

But no manager should just get that gaurantee , the signs of improvement and success need to be there and then time is given 

Just now, King Jela said:

I didn't know Beale did a tour of Belgium. 

Did Beale look astute coaching during the ‘bounce’?

This, at moment, is the same as under Beale.

11 players put out on park, no shape, no tactics and hope the extra quality pulls us through.

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

But no manager should just get that gaurantee , the signs of improvement and success need to be there and then time is given 

Beale was on course if he continues to finish in 3rd place, Clement got us back in to a title race with a threadbare squad.

If we start the same way next season as we did last Season the same fans should be wanting Clement gone.

The nonsense about transfer windows and can’t keep chopping and changing managers is birthday card pish.

2 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Did Beale look astute coaching during the ‘bounce’?

This, at moment, is the same as under Beale.

11 players put out on park, no shape, no tactics and hope the extra quality pulls us through.

A Beale team then. We need to give Clement time. This shower of wanks have reverted back to type.