Winter Break

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

Thats at least 2 different thread I’ve seen you call him that.  Do you have a problem? Tag him 

3rd time I've seen it. Looking at his post history, I'm guessing he took the huff at me locking this :lol: 

9 hours ago, DTWSSTKS said:

Earth shattering news.  Surprised Speccy Forum Wank hasn't closed this post due to the excitement generated 

I have seen lies on this forum but this takes bitter liar to next level :lol: You are acting like a raging ex girlfriend towards him :lol:

Anyway Thank fuck its not Dubai this winter break.

The winter break is farcical.  If we were going to have such a break it should have started.    9 games in December is bordering on lunacy by the football authorities.   The weather is invariably bad in December.   Money is tight for many people during the festive season.  

17 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

The winter break is farcical.  If we were going to have such a break it should have started.    9 games in December is bordering on lunacy by the football authorities.   The weather is invariably bad in December.   Money is tight for many people during the festive season.  

Disagree mate....I've grew up with the festive period being a football bonanza....what I now don't like is the way it is spread out for TV....winter breaks are now the done thing....I'm old school mind you:lol:

7 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Disagree mate....I've grew up with the festive period being a football bonanza....what I now don't like is the way it is spread out for TV....winter breaks are now the done thing....I'm old school mind you:lol:

I'm probably even older school but 9 games in December is madness.  We have 11 games in 34 days.  The winter break should be now if at all.   It's also pretty pointless when we organise games during it.