Kieran Dowell

KeyserSoze

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Still here and still maintain he’s shite. Let’s see what happens next weekend if he starts before you start wanking yourself into oblivion over average footballers. 

Yes he might be average.... But to just write him off after 1 start in 5months is a joke

3 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Still here and still maintain he’s shite. Let’s see what happens next weekend if he starts before you start wanking yourself into oblivion over average footballers. 

Yoh hink he’s shite mate?he’s tidy on the ball for someone not a cm asked to play there 

2 hours ago, Bawheed said:

I saw that comment after the last game . It was a disgusting thing to say about anybody let alone a Rangers player .

Shut yer hole we all say silly things on here from time to time poster concerned has already put his hands up to it 

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

:lol:

mate lundstrum is producing miles above what he offers 

Lundstram is our best midfielder just now, Jack is still the best at covering the full backs getting forward too. It’s mental how many people just think a player is shite as they don’t score.

34 minutes ago, don logan said:

I'm comfortable with Dowell, Sterling and Cantwell for next Saturday. Imagine saying that a month ago.

I’m not mate but it is what it is, think we’ll do ok though 

worst case if we lose to the smelly bastards but win our other games before the winter break is we’ll be 5 points behind with a game in hand and the next OF at Ibrox not too bad a position to be in.

29 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Yoh hink he’s shite mate?he’s tidy on the ball for someone not a cm asked to play there 

I don’t think he’s shite overall, he had a shocker midweek and a decent first half today. He’s the very epitome of mid-level IMO, his best attribute is his ball carrying as he’s a big guy but his actual football isnt great, he always tries the most absurd passes that just aren’t on. He kept it a bit more simple today because clearly the gaffer has had a word but I can’t complain too much because we’ve got nobody else. 

If today’s midfield starts at their dump next week, I think we’re in trouble - we need 1 of Jack or Lundstram back desperately. 

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Shut yer hole we all say silly things on here from time to time poster concerned has already put his hands up to it 

The post immediately after it is me reading it back and saying I was harsh with what was clearly a bit of a joke - it was straight after the game and I was posting emotionally, as we all do 

@Nk89 got his knickers in a twist

I’d love nothing more than Dowell to be MOTM next week and force humble pie down my throat btw

10 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I don’t think he’s shite overall, he had a shocker midweek and a decent first half today. He’s the very epitome of mid-level IMO, his best attribute is his ball carrying as he’s a big guy but his actual football isnt great, he always tries the most absurd passes that just aren’t on. He kept it a bit more simple today because clearly the gaffer has had a word but I can’t complain too much because we’ve got nobody else. 

If today’s midfield starts at their dump next week, I think we’re in trouble - we need 1 of Jack or Lundstram back desperately. 

Mate I thought at first he was poor v st j but when I watched it back he done ok I thought