Kieran Dowell

KeyserSoze

14 minutes ago, Bigeasy said:

He is an excellent player. Tbh, Lundstram has been playing well but I would have Dowell ahead of him every day of the week. Some of his passing is fantastic.

No even close to replacing what Lundstram does however the work Lundstram does could free dowell up beside him and allow him to play.

Easy to say now, I know, but I had a good feeling about him during pre season.  He’s proving to be a good asset.  Only good thing about this injury crisis is that the ‘fringe’ players are stepping up and showing that PC’s simple game plan and instructions can be implemented by most of the squad.   We’ll be in a good place post Winter break.

Haven't seen much of him for years. Mate who's a Forest fan had him on loan when he was an England Unders international and raved about him at 19 or whatever in the Championship.

Thought he showed signs of real class today. Never rushed a pass and has fantastic awareness and feet.

Add to that he is a genuine goal threat.

I think he could be a really good addition to the squad.

i liked the look of him against St Johnstone midweek. He can pick a pass or two and is the kind of player that should be able to do enough against 6 or 7 teams in the league.

Only thing that kinda annoyed me on Wednesday night, was that he was very one footed and everything had to go via his left foot. Got caught out a couple of times due to it. 

18 minutes ago, Number5 said:

Haven't seen much of him for years. Mate who's a Forest fan had him on loan when he was an England Unders international and raved about him at 19 or whatever in the Championship.

Thought he showed signs of real class today. Never rushed a pass and has fantastic awareness and feet.

Add to that he is a genuine goal threat.

I think he could be a really good addition to the squad.

Played with England at every level. Yet to get his full cap though 

Tidy player with some good vision and technique (although a bit one footed). Did well midweek and today.

He’s not a centre mid though. More of an attacking mid like Lammers, Lawrence etc. Different skill set needed to take the ball under pressure, dictate attacks and tempo.

Big test for him if he starts next week

2 hours ago, Bigeasy said:

He is an excellent player. Tbh, Lundstram has been playing well but I would have Dowell ahead of him every day of the week. Some of his passing is fantastic.

That's just ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Tidy player with some good vision and technique (although a bit one footed). Did well midweek and today.

He’s not a centre mid though. More of an attacking mid like Lammers, Lawrence etc. Different skill set needed to take the ball under pressure, dictate attacks and tempo.

Big test for him if he starts next week

Rab he’s been a “holding mid” with previous clubs. I can see him taking Lundstram on