Rangers statement

JWAC

5 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Quite obvious though even without VAR to Walsh, if they're checking potential handball against celtic, it must've hit the player in some form.

Why restart with the GK and not our corner?

Because VAR cannot change the decision that Walsh gave a goal kick. Only if the handball warrants an onfield review or not. 

4 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Quite obvious though even without VAR to Walsh, if they're checking potential handball against celtic, it must've hit the player in some form.

Because that would be changing a goal kick decision using VAR, which isn't allowed.

7 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Btw, no one is asking the most obvious question.

If Collum felt the handball was accidental and there's no offside check, why does a goal kick get given?

Why don't Rangers get the corner from the tim "accidentally" knocking it out with his hand?

Because the ref has gave a goal kick , var cant change that 

35 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Gordon Dalziel letting slip that Collum gives certain clubs favours on SSB before they try and backtrack.

Not exactly the brain of Britain is he. There as a comedy act. 

16 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

SFA absolute wankers, I wonder if we will respond to that? 

We absolutely should especially that bit at the bottom about comprising the safety of matchday officials. 

Are they for real. Only one fanbase has threatened match day officials when results haven't gone for them and it certainly isn't us.

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

We absolutely should especially that bit at the bottom about comprising the safety of matchday officials. 

Are they for real. Only one fanbase has threatened match day officials when results haven't gone for them and it certainly isn't us.

That was really bad and surely our board will respond to it. If we let them away with what they are insinuating then it will be a black mark on Bisgrove IMO. 

11 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

He gave a goal kick before VAR got involved. He couldn’t then change his decision from GK to a corner based on VAR.

9 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Correction

They assaulted and attacked a referee.

Who then set the tone later same day by not sending off their Goalie who actually caught the ball for the 1st time that day but outside the box. This on fear of a riot.

This tone been finely tuned since by the committee of propaganda and abusers.

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

That was really bad and surely our board will respond to it. If we let them away with what they are insinuating then it will be a black mark on Bisgrove IMO. 

Board have too. Would they put that on at the end for other Scottish clubs not a chance. 

It's just another example of us getting painted as the bad guys when we rightly question their decision making.

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It has Liewell written all over it, I don't know if he has any official role at the SFA, but his tentacles can still reach anywhere he wants to go I have no doubt.

We all know it's him that runs things really. Doncaster has always been a puppet. 

Remember the rousing speech shite when the Dundee vote got pushed through. 

Board have to really fire back on this. 

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

We all know it's him that runs things really. Doncaster has always been a puppet. 

Remember the rousing speech shite when the Dundee vote got pushed through. 

Board have to really fire back on this. 

That is how I see it and he needs stopped, the question is does our board have the balls to take them on? :hmmm:

3 hours ago, Inigo said:

Does the other frame show conclusively that the ball has been struck?

The reason I ask is I'm wondering if procedure is to only use a frame where it can be said without doubt that the ball has been struck, i.e. it has actually moved.

Not that it matters, because as you say the frame used is actually more favourable to us, but just out of curiosity.

I think match footage would show the ball was actually struck   In that moment or 1/50th of a second thereafter.

1 minute ago, beararse said:

I think match footage would show the ball was actually struck   In that moment of 1/50th of a second thereafter.

You have to go by frames though, because you probably have to get the earliest frozen moment it has actually moved to the slightest degree. If the ball hasn't moved there is no way to prove it's been touched.